The Boys{Amazon}

devils1854

Given it has Karl Urban and Anthony Starr it was on my watch list.   Will binge it next week  

If ppl haven’t watched Banshee they are missing out.  It’s the series that got Starr the attention to get this role.  Best kept secret given it was aired on Skinemax in the US (in Canada it was on HBO Canada so more fame there). 

Edited by Broncofan

I started watching this today while i was drinking around in the garage. It's actually really good. 

The pacing is great. They don't drag anything out, and the storyline is too notch. 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:06 AM, THE DUKE said:

Not sure if my wife will be into the gore but damnit I want to start this tonight

My wife definitely wouldn't be. It's gross at times. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:42 PM, theJ said:

I started watching this today while i was drinking around in the garage. It's actually really good. 

The pacing is great. They don't drag anything out, and the storyline is too notch. 

My wife definitely wouldn't be. It's gross at times. 

We're 6 episodes in, and while she has been grossed out a few times, she's still digging it.  Hoping to finish the season tonight.  Not going to read any more of this thread until I do.