incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

25 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Honest assessment; 

Kumerow is JAG.

Shep had a cutable game.

Laz made a few plays but in all honesty it was mostly AR’s throw.

Ally is what he is at this point (an inconsistent 3rd).

MVS can run vertically but is limited as a route runner.

We need to add a piece or 2 next offseason. As for this year, definitely need to watch waivers.

Waivers won’t help us - we’ve got enough of that caliber.  We need a trade for a decent upgrade if we want to improve at this position now.  Otherwise, it is what is for this season.

42 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Honest assessment; 

Kumerow is JAG.

Shep had a cutable game.

We need to add a piece or 2 next offseason. As for this year, definitely need to watch waivers.

Now do the TE group which is probably even worse

Glad the team is 5-1 and they look to be ahead of schedule as far as where my expectations were, but I'm really eager to see this offense in yr2 under LaFleur with hopefully some added pieces to the WR/TE group

I've been surprised by how terrible Allison has been this year. I know he is no world beater, but he looked pretty good early last season, before he got injured. Is he playing with a lingering injury? Did he lose his confidence? Did opposing teams figure him out? Maybe part of it is that he is out of position playing in the slot. I don't see him out on the perimeter much this season, and that's where he seemed to be at his best last season. 

MVS has made some big plays, but for a guy with his speed, he doesn't get open very much. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

Honest assessment; 

Kumerow is JAG.

Shep had a cutable game.

Agree with every point except for Laz.  Nobody at the wr position was making a play .... period.  He did at a crucial part of the game when we needed somebody to step up and he caught the damn ball.  This can't be minimized as just a few plays.  Without him ... we lose.  

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Agree with every point except for Laz.  Nobody at the wr position was making a play .... period.  He did at a crucial part of the game when we needed somebody to step up and he caught the damn ball.  This can't be minimized as just a few plays.  Without him ... we lose.  

What I liked about Lazard's game was hit attitude and physicality. I've nothing but high hopes for him. Cant speak to his overall skills but he's tall and fast - good qualities for a WR - and he was playing with an "I'm gonna beat and take it to you" confidence we can use. Davante showed those same qualities as a rookie.

Davante's gonna be limited for awhile still. G'mos gonna be down for a week at least - but - his confidence issues not with standing, he's gonna contribute to this game. AR trusts and looks for him continually cause he's proven.

I'm loving Lewis "Immovable Object" game :) He moves like a glacier - but he's big enough to body out any DB and he made a couple key catches last night. Good for him. Good for us. We need him to keep it up.

Lazard

6'4 5/8, 38" vertical, 4.55 speed, 227 lbs. Ok that isn't MVS speed or even ESB speed, but it is plenty fast for a very tall guy who isn't a total stringbean, and more important, he LOOKS fast on the field. Nice concentration on the catches as well. When Rodgers has your back AND you deliver on the promise, it's all good.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1