Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

13 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He's bailing water with a Dixie cup on a sinking battleship at this point

Randall has 10 interceptions in three years here and was our best cornerback.  All while playing out of position and with a ******* groin injury.

I have proven you wrong on all your bull**** and you keep going with the same bull****.  

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Randall has 10 interceptions in three years here and was our best cornerback.  All while playing out of position and with a ******* groin injury.

I have proven you wrong on all your bull**** and you keep going with the same bull****.  

The only thing you've proven is that you most likely never played sports, never been part of a team, never been in a locker room and don't know the inner workings of a football team. Other than that you're golden

• Like 1

Just now, cannondale said:

The only thing you've proven is that you most likely never played sports, never been part of a team, never been in a locker room and don't know the inner workings of a football team. Other than that you're golden

Prove it you sanctimonious ****. 

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

A lot will depend on how they go about free agency with the in-house options.  Allison, Kumerow, Davis all expire in 2020.  That leaves the team with Adams, MVS, EQ, and Shepherd.  Are you thinking about adding an early draft pick to the group, or adding a few later picks, or hitting the FA market, a little bit of each? Given that 4 return and Shepherd has yet to do anything in an actual NFL game, there is room to add to the group.  I think my strategy would hinge on: how much has MVS improved, is EQ going to recover from injury, is Shepherd All-August or is something there? If all work out, I probably go the draft only route.  If none work out, pay some FAs.  

As always, it depends if guys take a step forward or don’t. I’m pretty nervous about this group in general. Long term I think MVS is the only guy behind Adams that looks to have any special juice. 

2 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

As always, it depends if guys take a step forward or don’t. I’m pretty nervous about this group in general. Long term I think MVS is the only guy behind Adams that looks to have any special juice. 

I like EQ.  I think he will be a good player.  I also like Geronimo Allison, but I am not sure we should pay going rate for a WR for him.  The rest, I am pretty skeptical of.

4 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Supposedly, this system is supposed to scheme guys open instead of the need to win individual matchups, which was the complaint under MM.  I'm half expecting guys to be running free as if Capers was the opposing defensive coordinator every week it's been hyped so much

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Interesting that you cite all the 'veterans' who are gone, but how many of those CBs that he was better than are still on the team today? I believe it would only be Kevin King and he's no longer a better CB than King when healthy. 

The reality is our CB position was terrible that year and the year before as well. Make no mistake, he may have had interceptions but he was no lock down CB. He was more toast than INT. 

Cleveland likes him, good for them. We obviously wanted him out and so he's gone! 

Honestly, I think we should go back and relive the Brett Favre trade. 

Edited by Golfman