Who will win league MVP?!?!

brownie man

15 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

A narrative of lacking a clear cut #1 receiver sounds more impressive than the reality of the first two weeks. Most of the yardage and touchdowns Mahomes has thrown for so far have come, as I said, to either wide open receivers who get YAC, or make contested jump ball catches. The Raiders secondary in it's first week without rookie safety Jonathan Abrams was abysmal; as bad as the Dolphins defending the pass. The Chiefs other opponent, the Jaguars, were unprepared in week 1 just as much as the Steelers were. Also, there was no Antonio Brown playing for the Pats against the Steelers and it is equally impressive how with less than a week Antonio Brown and Brady linked up as they did. Actually watching the first two weeks of either quarterback the quality of play through eight quarters goes to Brady even if the bulk stats accumulated look better for Mahomes. As I said, by the end of the season, Brady will win MVP if the Patriots are undefeated, (beating the Chiefs en route by the way), and his stats and game tape continues to be as impressive as it has been already. 

"The Jaguars were unprepared" Really my man? It was that, not Mahomes just spitting fire? :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

People tend to forget raiders shutout that unstoppable Chiefs offense for 3 quarters, zero points. Yes they exploded in the 2nd qtr. But that offense will not be as good this year.

Top 3 right now are Dax, Mahomes and Lamar.

Lol ok. If you can't see that we took our foot off the gas I dunno what to tell you. You also said that "best case scenario Chiefs are going 7-9", "Mahomes season was a fluke" yada yada yada, the bias runs strong in you. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

People tend to forget raiders shutout that unstoppable Chiefs offense for 3 quarters, zero points. Yes they exploded in the 2nd qtr. But that offense will not be as good this year.

Top 3 right now are Dax, Mahomes and Lamar.

Lol

“this week in the Spin Zone Bearer refuses to acknowledge the possibility that the Chiefs play calling got extremely conservative because they had a huge lead and didn’t need to take an chances to further injury their starting QB like almost all teams do in the same situation “

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

A narrative of lacking a clear cut #1 receiver sounds more impressive than the reality of the first two weeks. Most of the yardage and touchdowns Mahomes has thrown for so far have come, as I said, to either wide open receivers who get YAC, or make contested jump ball catches. The Raiders secondary in it's first week without rookie safety Jonathan Abrams was abysmal; as bad as the Dolphins defending the pass. The Chiefs other opponent, the Jaguars, were unprepared in week 1 just as much as the Steelers were. Also, there was no Antonio Brown playing for the Pats against the Steelers and it is equally impressive how with less than a week Antonio Brown and Brady linked up as they did. Actually watching the first two weeks of either quarterback the quality of play through eight quarters goes to Brady even if the bulk stats accumulated look better for Mahomes. As I said, by the end of the season, Brady will win MVP if the Patriots are undefeated, (beating the Chiefs en route by the way), and his stats and game tape continues to be as impressive as it has been already. 

He's still gotta throw them the ball. Alex Smith loses that Oakland game, and struggles to win against Jacksonville.

And we're really gonna criticize him for trusting his WRs to make a play? Or scanning the field like a sniper and finding the open man? So is he never allowed to throw the ball? When can He throw it that would be appropriate? Either his receiver is covered or not on any given play.

But no, Mahomes finding his wide open 3rd read isn't allowed. Or using his eyes to get a guy open, not allowed either. And throwing contested balls to Demarcus Robinson in coverage ain't allowed either. So only perfect throws where only his receiver can catch them? Because he does that too.

I'm just confused by your argument I guess. It doesn't really make sense.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

...this is a joke, right?

• Like 3