Tunsil, Stills traded to Houston

minutemancl

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tanking this year directly impacts your future years. If you finish dead last this year, you don't have to use the picks you just gained to get a franchise QB. If Ryan Fitzpatrick wins you 4+ games in a tanking year, you do.

We don't know who they may want at QB. Tua is for sure going #1 but a former GM was at all of Justin Herbert's games. Maybe he's available at pick #4. Maybe they want Jordan Love or Jake Fromm.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Plus a mobile qb and excellent WR group will open up/spread defenders in the box.

I dont think that will make a huge difference for hyde, he will average less than4 ypc, he is not explosive. He does go ok on short yardage though or trough tacklers. 

Duke may get a 3rd contract for his recieving work. 

Hyde may not finish the year.

Edited by Kiwibrown

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I dont think that will make a huge difference for hyde, he will average less than4 ypc, he is not explosive. He does go ok on short yardage though or trough tacklers. 

Duke may get a 3rd contract for his recieving work. 

Hyde may not finish the year.

Meh. Agree to disagree. He didn't look good in cleveland or jacksonville. But I think a change of scenery can make a big difference to a RB. Case and point, Damien Williams.

Edited by MrOaktown_56

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Meh. Agree to disagree. He didn't look good in cleveland or jacksonville. But I think a change of scenery can make a big difference to a RB. Case in point, Damien Williams.

He never looked great in SF though either (he just happened to have some of his best games on primetime when he was with the 49ers). He's largely been JAG throughout his entire career. He has no breakaway game whatsoever. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is literally the worst trade I’ve ever seen. Not over exaggerating.

Bill O Brien is only thinking of this year. He could care less if he effects the Texans long term cause he wouldn’t be there. 

Herschel laughs loudly and says "hi."

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He never looked great in SF though either (he just happened to have some of his best games on primetime when he was with the 49ers). He's largely been JAG throughout his entire career. He has no breakaway game whatsoever. 

He generally hits the first guy and yes he falls forward.. but many other guys would have made that first guy miss, or found a better hole to run through.   

Hes not awful by any means, but he’s a JAG (like you said)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is literally the worst trade I’ve ever seen. Not over exaggerating.

Bill O Brien is only thinking of this year. He could care less if he effects the Texans long term cause he wouldn’t be there. 

Why is this trade worse than the Julio trade?