So I guess Trent Williams must be worth (2) first round picks minimum, right?

aceinthehouse

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

I have no idea where they came from (texted to me from a friend) but 2 rumors I heard today:

1st round pick, a 3 and Denzel Ward

1st round pick, a 4 and Kareem Hunt

Ward deal is a no brainer 

SMFH if that Ward rumor is true and they past on that. Those like Kyle Smith and Doug Williams IMO go into the category of people just working for a check/don't have the Balls to stand up to Snyder and need to go!

It's no way you don't take that deal for Williams!!! There's no convince me you have Intergrity and a True Purpose of wanting to Win staying around under these conditions. These guys are talented enough to find work eslewhere if let go by Snyder. Coming out and saying publicly  "Yea I was Fired or quit because they didn't allow me to do what's best for this TEAM to Win" is more important than kissing Snyder's or Bruce behind. It would also make them look better in the public eye. Instead of just puppets for Snyder. Just writing and thinking this could be true is pissing me off! 

Edited by Skins212689

23 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Redskins shouldn't be giving away a 1st they should be getting a 1st. Let me just make sure I'm not misunderstood. 

Williams for Ward and the Browns 2020 1st round pick is a no brainer.

Williams for Ward plus the Browns 2020 1st and 3rd round picks is a steal. 

Your not misunderstood 

Trent for 1st, 3rd and Ward

or

Trent for 1st, 4th, and Hunt 

Again, this was only texted to me by a friend who is a Browns fan. Didn’t read it anywhere, no link to post. Just a rumor

44 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5681706/browns-trent-williams-trade-redskins/amp/

As said just a rumor/suggestion but the Redskins should be on the phone with teams looking to trade Williams. 

We can only dream right? That’s a no brainer and honestly sounds like too much for him IMO but I would take that in a heart beat 

9 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

We can only dream right? That’s a no brainer and honestly sounds like too much for him IMO but I would take that in a heart beat 

If the Browns want to keep their Franchise QB off his back they should really consider trading for Williams. I don't think that's debatable. Did you see Bosa Monday night? 

10 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5681706/browns-trent-williams-trade-redskins/amp/

As said just a rumor/suggestion but the Redskins should be on the phone with teams looking to trade Williams. 

This may be the most ridiculous trade offer I’ve ever seen before. There is absolutely no way in hell the Browns would do this and if Allen turned something like this down he should be sued for malpractice. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This may be the most ridiculous trade offer I’ve ever seen before. There is absolutely no way in hell the Browns would do this and if Allen turned something like this down he should be sued for malpractice. 

There’s no way that’s the offer. 

People are looking way too hard at the Tunsil trade for a comp. First of all, Tunsil had more value than Trent does — sorry to anyone who doesn’t want to hear that, but it’s true. More importantly, it was a one-off, an unusual situation where an under-fire head coach (an offensive guy) is looking at a giant glaring hole in his roster that’s putting his offense (and job) in jeopardy. Coaches make poor decisions when it comes to balancing the long-term health of the franchise against short-term immediate needs. Which is exactly what O’Brien did. It’s a shame we weren’t able to take advantage of him, but that trade offers basically no guidance as to future LT trades. 

If it was just Ward and a 3rd for Trent, that would be a great deal. That’s a better package than the one we traded to KC for Alex Smith that is still lamented multiple times a week here. The guy was a top 5 pick (and a Pro Bowler as a rookie) last year, and he plays a position of major long-term need. With he and Dunbar, you’d really have something in terms of a CB duo moving forward. And having two 3rds would make up (to some degree) for trading away the 2nd for Sweat.

John Dorsey would/should summarily lose his job if he ever made that offer. But there are still reasonable deals that could be made, especially if they’re willing to put Ward in a deal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Thank you. You’re 100% spot on.

That may be truly the worst trade proposal I’ve ever seen.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1