Packers & Bears Postgame

DocHolliday

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Did everyone hear the NSFW fan audio during the bears 2nd quarter punt? lol

Lol, I heard it.  I think I pointed it out in thread, too.  It was after that 3rd and 40 play, right?  Well after everything had settled, just an out of nowhere "f**k!"

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lol, I heard it.  I think I pointed it out in thread, too.  It was after that 3rd and 40 play, right?  Well after everything had settled, just an out of nowhere "f**k!"

There was a different one. A denial of ever having experienced some back door stimulation if deadspin is to be believed

• Like 3

Ross Uglem: I think the potential of this years team needs to be re-examined. They just won what was arguably the toughest game on their schedule, on the road, against a 12-4 team from last year. The defense is ready. If the offense catches up there's no "rebuilding" going on in 2019.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There was a different one. A denial of ever having experienced some back door stimulation if deadspin is to be believed

It's true, there was a Twitter video around in which it can be heard. It was posted in the gdt I believe

Edited by Packer_ESP