Packers & Bears Postgame

DocHolliday

8 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Lewis drew the attention of Eddie Jackson on the long pass to MVS which made it a wide open throw.

Won't see it in the stats, but it certainly productive.

I believe Lewis is a valuable piece in the puzzle.

I'm gonna pose the same question there that I did with Gary, is that something that any other random TE couldn't do?

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm gonna pose the same question there that I did with Gary, is that something that any other random TE couldn't do?

Any random tight end could do it, but it speaks to the notion that some posters have had that he is useless and should never have been signed.  He is still producing when given opportunity.

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Any random tight end could do it, but it speaks to the notion that some posters have had that he is useless and should never have been signed.  He is still producing when given opportunity.

I mean, other than getting blown up at the line and dropping back shoulder throws, is he producing?

Watching the Vikings game on DVR. I will admit they do look impressive but they're still that team that got manhandled by Chicago's backups at home in a do or die win and you're in game.

The Packers are more physical than the Falcons. Once our pass rush start hitting Cousins he'll be rattled like he was in that Bears game. 

5 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Watching the Vikings game on DVR. I will admit they do look impressive but they're still that team that got manhandled by Chicago's backups at home in a do or die win and you're in game.

The Packers are more physical than the Falcons. Once our pass rush start hitting Cousins he'll be rattled like he was in that Bears game. 

The Vikings brought in Gary Kubiak to install his zone running system.

Zimmer fired his previous Offensive Coordinator with 3 games left in the 2018 season because he passed the ball too much for Zim's liking.

Cousins threw 10 passes today.10.

The Vikes ran for 172 yards and 3 TDs today.

We need to FIRST and FOREMOST stop the run next Sunday.

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

The Vikings brought in Gary Kubiak to install his zone running system.

Zimmer fired his previous Offensive Coordinator with 3 games left in the 2018 season because he passed the ball too much for Zim's liking.

Cousins threw 10 passes today.10.

The Vikes ran for 172 yards and 3 TDs today.

We need to FIRST and FOREMOST stop the run next Sunday.

Not turning the ball over in our own territory would be a big improvement over the Falcons performance as well.