Jump to content
resilient part 2

Draft watch 2020

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Dallas needs a S and right now I'm not sure there is one that I'm all that high on.

Cause you looking in the wrong place silly . Jamal Adams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:
10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Dallas needs a S and right now I'm not sure there is one that I'm all that high on.

Cause you looking in the wrong place silly . Jamal Adams 

Not for their asking price this season. It was absurd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not for their asking price this season. It was absurd. 

They will revisit the deal again with them in the offseason. Dealing with the Jets FO is like dealing with a crazy girlfriend , gotta give them some alone time to cool down and revisit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, Matts4313 said:

Not for their asking price this season. It was absurd. 

Zak Martin is worth a Jamal Adams he's been injured the last 2 years and hasn't lived up to his contract and when he was out they still ran the ball pretty good and the Cowboys need to spend money on other key positions they have enough quality depth to plug in between the tackles. You don't get a talent like Adams every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cowboysdreamer said:

Zak Martin is worth a Jamal Adams he's been injured the last 2 years and hasn't lived up to his contract and when he was out they still ran the ball pretty good and the Cowboys need to spend money on other key positions they have enough quality depth to plug in between the tackles. You don't get a talent like Adams every day.

This can't be real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Dallas Cowboys First Round Pick:

Curtis Weaver

Still hitching my wagon to this pick.

But I would not mind a DT either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at TJ hockenson right now makes me think Ohio good Dallas could be on offense if we had a true stud tight end. He gets open at breaks tackles.

I got the best defense of Taco safety or tight end whichever is available must be our top three choices in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Looking at TJ hockenson right now makes me think Ohio good Dallas could be on offense if we had a true stud tight end. He gets open at breaks tackles.

I got the best defense of Taco safety or tight end whichever is available must be our top three choices in my opinion

Did you say Taco? Like a gently used Taco?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Like a gently used Taco?

Well played. Im not sure how much you have ventured to other forums, but that turned into a FF meme. Ive seen multiple posters from other forums (Packers, chiefs, Dolphins) use that term.

 

I was just BSing when I started calling him that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If LVE has to retire and we keep losing Charles Snowden from UVA will be a prospect to be look at seriously. Fantastic combination of height, length, and speed. Think of Randy Moss at LB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TVScout said:

If LVE has to retire and we keep losing Charles Snowden from UVA will be a prospect to be look at seriously. Fantastic combination of height, length, and speed. Think of Randy Moss at LB.

He’ll likely be turned into a 3-4 OLB/DE given his size. He’s also terribly underweight for his height. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TVScout said:

If LVE has to retire and we keep losing Charles Snowden from UVA will be a prospect to be look at seriously. Fantastic combination of height, length, and speed. Think of Randy Moss at LB.

Randy Moss at LB just to replace our other Randy Moss at LB. I would and would not hate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...