Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

On 11/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, Matts4313 said:

Not for their asking price this season. It was absurd. 

Zak Martin is worth a Jamal Adams he's been injured the last 2 years and hasn't lived up to his contract and when he was out they still ran the ball pretty good and the Cowboys need to spend money on other key positions they have enough quality depth to plug in between the tackles. You don't get a talent like Adams every day.

1 minute ago, cowboysdreamer said:

Zak Martin is worth a Jamal Adams he's been injured the last 2 years and hasn't lived up to his contract and when he was out they still ran the ball pretty good and the Cowboys need to spend money on other key positions they have enough quality depth to plug in between the tackles. You don't get a talent like Adams every day.

This can't be real.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Looking at TJ hockenson right now makes me think Ohio good Dallas could be on offense if we had a true stud tight end. He gets open at breaks tackles.

I got the best defense of Taco safety or tight end whichever is available must be our top three choices in my opinion

Did you say Taco? Like a gently used Taco?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Like a gently used Taco?

Well played. Im not sure how much you have ventured to other forums, but that turned into a FF meme. Ive seen multiple posters from other forums (Packers, chiefs, Dolphins) use that term.

I was just BSing when I started calling him that. 

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

If LVE has to retire and we keep losing Charles Snowden from UVA will be a prospect to be look at seriously. Fantastic combination of height, length, and speed. Think of Randy Moss at LB.

He’ll likely be turned into a 3-4 OLB/DE given his size. He’s also terribly underweight for his height. 

6 hours ago, TVScout said:

If LVE has to retire and we keep losing Charles Snowden from UVA will be a prospect to be look at seriously. Fantastic combination of height, length, and speed. Think of Randy Moss at LB.

Randy Moss at LB just to replace our other Randy Moss at LB. I would and would not hate it.