Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

Who do you guys least want the Giants and Eagles to take?

I would say Washington, but we already know who they are taking... lol

For you guys it was probably Kinlaw for me, but sounds like his medicals will push him down, so I'll say Chaisson.

Would also hate if you guys could get Adams straight up for your first too.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

For you guys it was probably Kinlaw for me, but sounds like his medicals will push him down, so I'll say Chaisson.

For the Giants, it's probably Jedrick Wills or Isaiah Simmons. They're probably going to go full Gettleman and take Derrick Brown tbh.

For the Eagles, it would be trading up for Henry Ruggs. I don't want him anywhere near this division unless he has a star on his helmet.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

In today's world in social media it's pretty much impossible that a prospect's interview is not leaked out in some way.

And I never said there was a number of interviews that can do. 

Then what was your point?

Looking back, I might have misread you. I assumed you were referring to the comment about not being limited, but now I see you actually bolded the part about there being reasons to interview someone even if they are not a consideration for #17. 

You said, “not true”. Does that mean you think Jalen Hurts is a consideration at #17?

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don’t want the Giants to take Simmons.

The Eagles, I’d really rather not get a WR, period. But definitely hope they aren’t able to trade up for Juedy or Lamb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Then what was your point?

Looking back, I might have misread you. I assumed you were referring to the comment about not being limited, but now I see you actually bolded the part about there being reasons to interview someone even if they are not a consideration for #17. 

You said, “not true”. Does that mean you think Jalen Hurts is a consideration at #17?

Im just saying out of most of the guys we have scouted we generally do a good job of not over spending much to get that one guy who is a difference maker.

Mims has been shooting up draft boards since the combine, so it's not a reach to say he is a possibility at 17. 

26 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Call me crazy but I I starting to warm up with drafting Kenneth Murray if the board doesn't go our way

Only if LVE’s neck injury is career threatening. Last I heard, he was good to go. Even then I believe Dallas can find someone later...or just roll with Joe Thomas.

44 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Only if LVE’s neck injury is career threatening. Last I heard, he was good to go. Even then I believe Dallas can find someone later...or just roll with Joe Thomas.

Kenneth Murray also sucks. An LB at 17 wouldn't be *quite* so agonizing if we were talking about Luke Keuchly or Roquan Smith

55 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Im just saying out of most of the guys we have scouted we generally do a good job of not over spending much to get that one guy who is a difference maker.

Mims has been shooting up draft boards since the combine, so it's not a reach to say he is a possibility at 17. 

We are going in circles here. There are two very different things here:

1) Is Mims a reach at 17? A slight one, maybe, but not a horrible one, in my opinion.

2) Would the Cowboys consider actually taking him at 17? *That* is what I find very unrealistic.