Buy / Sell / Hold

Forge

Is time to cut Goff free? I really can't hold 2 QBs as I need to carry 2 Ds this week. I can definitely get Winston, I have #4 priority and the 3 in front are definitely not going to waste their spot on a QB. So I have to make the call, Winston or Goff?

Goff's last 7 starts (since 2018-19 postseason)

1966 yards, 60.9% completions, 7 TDs, 8 INTs, 78.6 passer rating, 6 fumble

I don't know what's going on but it's reaching panic button. He's got Seahakwks and 49ers upcoming, then things get nice and easy with Atlanta, Pitt and Cincy before Chicago. I'm 1-3 though, I can't really afford to play the long game. It's not like he's been killing me since he outputs massive yards, but I've lost 2 games by single digits where a nice 25 from my QB would have been really nice.

13 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Is time to cut Goff free? I really can't hold 2 QBs as I need to carry 2 Ds this week. I can definitely get Winston, I have #4 priority and the 3 in front are definitely not going to waste their spot on a QB. So I have to make the call, Winston or Goff?

Goff's last 7 starts (since 2018-19 postseason)

1966 yards, 60.9% completions, 7 TDs, 8 INTs, 78.6 passer rating, 6 fumble

I don't know what's going on but it's reaching panic button. He's got Seahakwks and 49ers upcoming, then things get nice and easy with Atlanta, Pitt and Cincy before Chicago. I'm 1-3 though, I can't really afford to play the long game. It's not like he's been killing me since he outputs massive yards, but I've lost 2 games by single digits where a nice 25 from my QB would have been really nice.

Goff is a rotational quarterback fantasy wise, in my opinion. That's part of the problem having him as your bonafide starter with no backup. He's got really bad home / road splits, and I wouldnt' want to start him on the road. At home, he's a good fantasy quarterback. If it were for another quarterback that i think is an unquestioned QB1, I could justify cutting bait with him. It's really hard for me to get on that bandwagon for the likes of Winston, though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Hold Dak or drop him for Kirk Cousins or Kyler Murray?

I'm also holding onto Drew Brees as well.

You're definitely holding Dak. Besides, take a look at those next three games he has. Get through those three games and then see if there is a market in trade after that (his schedule is rough on the back half)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're definitely holding Dak. Besides, take a look at those next three games he has. Get through those three games and then see if there is a market in trade after that (his schedule is rough on the back half)

Its a bit humorous imo that I needed him to score 40 last week for me to win but he only put up 19 but he scored 40 this week but the other team I played flat out BOOMED on me.

4 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Thoughts on what to do with Mixon? What's his trade value? Do I hold onto him to see if he's worth keeping? At this point he will be benched, I can't start him anymore. Too unreliable.

Not great. I don't know what you can do with him to be honest. He's got a little more value in a standard league right now since he has the volume carrying the football, but it's pretty rough, and not likely to get better in the immediate future. He's basically an RB3 / Flex play, which is rough. So at best maybe you get a low end Rb2. I don't know that you can get a Matt Breida (who is a low end rb2 right now) for him, to be perfectly honest. He's seriously right around Carlos Hyde. You have to hope that someone would be willing to buy him on name recognition alone. 

• Like 1

Need some advice here: 

My RB situation is ghastly.

RB1: Kerryon Johnson 

RB2: Sonny Michael

Bench: Royce Freeman

Im currently holding Darryl Williams and Chase Edmonds (DJ back issues). Is it worth to burn a roster spot holding Darryl Williams? You could argue he has looked the most consistent of the three KC RBs. McCoy seems like he is falling out of favor, and Damien Williams has played like dog poo in his limited time. Any chance Darryl becomes the feature back? [I ask because I am sure the Damien own would ****** him up the instant he hit waivers]

Currently I do not have a defense (waiting for DJ's injury report). I should be able to grab one of the two I have my eye on. BUT the Bills defense just hit the waiver. Im really thinking about snatching them up and holding them in the bye week. Would be a set and forget about it for a couple of weeks. If I wait out the bye, I would have to blow a sizable FAAB at them.

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is it time to give up on Miles Sanders?? His schedule is brutal and he is in a timeshare 

Depends on your team and what is out there on the waiver wire to get, but I always looked at him as some who I’d stash the first half of the year and get more value the 2nd half of the year. I’m personally holding him 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is it time to give up on Miles Sanders?? His schedule is brutal and he is in a timeshare 

I tend to lean yes, but really depends on what else is out there, what your league looks like, etc. He still has upside with a known role, so I'm not dropping him for someone with some upside. I will drop him for someone with good production who just happens to be out there 

• Like 1