Buy / Sell / Hold

Forge

5 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

What do you guys think of selling high on Tyler Boyd?  John Ross looks good and when/if AJ comes back I wonder how much value Boyd loses.  I'm toying with the idea of a Boyd/Freeman package to get an upgrade at RB. 

In a ppr, I'd rather sell high on Ross (and I'm trying to) than Boyd, but if you can get someone to take something like that, I may do it just to get out from under Freeman, who at this point is almost droppable for me. I have no hope of that guy really turning it around for the entirety of the season (I don't doubt that he'll have good games here and there eventually). Have to give something to get something, so provided your team can sustain the loss of Boyd, I'm fine with it. I don't think Boyd really fits into any  buy / sell / hold thing right now. If you have him, you're probably starting him and fine with it. If you get a fair offer, he's easily tradeable, but don't really have to market him, etc. 

11 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

What do you guys think of selling high on Tyler Boyd?  John Ross looks good and when/if AJ comes back I wonder how much value Boyd loses.  I'm toying with the idea of a Boyd/Freeman package to get an upgrade at RB. 

Well the answer is yes ... but its hard until you put a potential RB option to think over.
Like is your thought a David Montgomery type?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Forge said:

In a ppr, I'd rather sell high on Ross (and I'm trying to) than Boyd, but if you can get someone to take something like that, I may do it just to get out from under Freeman, who at this point is almost droppable for me. I have no hope of that guy really turning it around for the entirety of the season (I don't doubt that he'll have good games here and there eventually). Have to give something to get something, so provided your team can sustain the loss of Boyd, I'm fine with it. I don't think Boyd really fits into any  buy / sell / hold thing right now. If you have him, you're probably starting him and fine with it. If you get a fair offer, he's easily tradeable, but don't really have to market him, etc. 

I think its going to be hard to sell high on Ross, unless their is a big WR injury .. which we really have not had yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

My RB are:

James Connor

LeSean McCoy

Ronald Jones

Should I sell high on Connor? Or am I stuck there with a weak RB stable?

With the injury, you are probably stuck. Is that a 16 team league or something though? 

9 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

My RB are:

James Connor

LeSean McCoy

Ronald Jones

Should I sell high on Connor? Or am I stuck there with a weak RB stable?

You might need to add more RB stashes to your bench if that's an option.

Connor is certainty going to go down in value.

Possibly McCoy too, especially if he sits this week

Looking at possibly trading one of my QBs for an RB.

QBs:

Mat Ryan

Dak Prescott

Mat Ryan seems like the obvious choice between the two ATM but will I regret not having him on my roster?

Also the RBs in question would be David Johnson, Leonard Fornette or Derek Henry(Long shot...).

Should I trade or should I keep both?

Edited by Saosin

1 hour ago, Saosin said:

Looking at possibly trading one of my QBs for an RB.

QBs:

Mat Ryan

Dak Prescott

Mat Ryan seems like the obvious choice between the two ATM but will I regret not having him on my roster?

Also the RBs in question would be David Johnson, Leonard Fornette or Derek Henry(Long shot...).

Should I trade or should I keep both?

League size ? and non-superflex?

All of those I would likely reject if I had the RB ... so give it a shot.