Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

13 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm a Cousins supporter, but he absolutely let the team down today. Needs to be better moving forward.

We also need to stop committing so many stupid penalties. And also stop starting every game so slow. We give up so many points in the opening 10 minutes.

These Penalties are unacceptable. Zimmer can’t be happy with this, being one of the least penalized teams last year. 

Tired of what’s become of pass interference. I wish the rules would be relaxed a bit and they could just play. It’s become a very frustrating and very subjective penalty. Now they can review it? Doesn’t help the situation.

• Like 1

good game you guys.

definitely reffing favored Green Bay in this one

Cousins looked pretty poor (even the long td pass) 

your defense is legit and made several outstanding plays.

Cook is a monster.

im happy to escape with the win, and if Cousins doesnt throw that pick, i would expect a different result

• Like 6

Just now, vikingsrule said:

These Penalties are unacceptable. Zimmer can’t be happy with this, being one of the least penalized teams last year. 

Tired of what’s become of pass interference. I wish the rules would be relaxed a bit and they could just play. It’s become a very frustrating and very subjective penalty. Now they can review it? Doesn’t help the situation.

Pass interference is basically a guess.... horrible

Just now, HitStickAllDay said:

He played poorly. Made incredibly bad decisions. Got happy feet. Got it? See. I don’t need to throw it in people’s face. Everyone can acknowledge he played bad today. It’s obvious. You just enjoy throwing their support in people’s faces. It does nothing for the community here. 

If you said, “Kirk is looking inaccurate today. Making bad decisions. Perhaps we need to look at replacement options.” It wouldn’t be inflammatory. Instead you’re picking on people. Just stop it man. The internet provides a fertile environment for people to be unkind. Childlike. Devoid of civil discourse. Just be civil. That’s all I am asking. I’m not asking you to censor yourself. Just be nice man. 

I agree. We can support the team and gives suggestions on how they might do better, without constantly harping on a player's shortcomings as though it's a personal triumph. That contributes nothing to our forum.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

He played poorly. Made incredibly bad decisions. Got happy feet. Got it? See. I don’t need to throw it in people’s face. Everyone can acknowledge he played bad today. It’s obvious. You just enjoy throwing their support in people’s faces. It does nothing for the community here. 

If you said, “Kirk is looking inaccurate today. Making bad decisions. Perhaps we need to look at replacement options.” It wouldn’t be inflammatory. Instead you’re picking on people. Just stop it man. The internet provides a fertile environment for people to be unkind. Childlike. Devoid of civil discourse. Just be civil. That’s all I am asking. I’m not asking you to censor yourself. Just be nice man. 

Why do i need to explain the obvious?

If the truth hurts, I'm sorry. 

It's a GDT, not a deep dive into Kirk.