2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Someone is salty about 69 owning him year after year. 

Eh, Griffin is a bit of a goof.  I think this was half serious, but half also poking fun at a guy he's gotta try to figure out twice a year.  Both him and Bahktiari have a pretty similar sense of humor.

5 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Certainly, but it’s been a very effective system over the years. Especially on those stretch runs, Dalvin Cook looks phenomenal in this system. Even Mattison was popping off some nice runs. Very interested in the matchup in the trenches when the Vikes are on offense. 

Even in his system he prefers big athletic dudes. But he'll obviously forego the big for athletic. He's the guy who drafted Brandon Brooks, and his Broncos teams employed Evan Mathis and Louis Vasquez. The off tackle stuff did play very well, going to Clayborns side, Takk did a pretty good job of shutting his side down except on the TD run where he thought he was playing coverage for some reason. But Grady blew up his fair share in the backfield on the inside stuff. We are a considerably bigger defense than the Falcons. 

I too will be interested to see how it goes,  I really hope we dont let the stretch stuff loose 😉