2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

I was sitting in a bar in Amsterdam for this one

JAN. 14, 2001: NEW YORK GIANTS  41  VIKINGS  0

This heartbreak built over the better part of three hours, a gradual, crushing realization that the Vikings had no business playing with the big boys in 2001. Just two years removed from the worst loss in franchise history (more on that later), the Vikings appeared ready for another Super Bowl run behind a potent offense led by Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss and Cris Carter. Instead, Culpepper passed for 78 yards and three interceptions while the immortal Kerry Collins threw five touchdown passes in the most embarrassing loss in Vikings history.

wpid-20110415__Culpepper_-Duante.jpg?w=4

MLF is not a very good liar just yet.
When asked about Bahk missing practice, his prognosis etc MLF has several pantomimes that suggest he's being less than truthful
Its at the very beginning of the video

https://www.packers.com/video/lafleur-collective-unit-will-help-wide-receivers-get-open

Clearly not a Sicilian World Champion Liar just yet

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

How did King hurt his chest now? At this point you just put him in a bulletproof vest and wrap his legs with bubble wrap dude is just too frail to play in this league currently, as good as he’s been when he’s actually played close to 100%

As much as I want to rip on him it happens. I would love it if they just put him on the WR they want and tell him to stay away from any contact and just splay man. I think he may have hurt it on that failed int as he fell on the ball it looked like. Lets hope they are being cautious.

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

As much as I want to rip on him it happens. I would love it if they just put him on the WR they want and tell him to stay away from any contact and just splay man. I think he may have hurt it on that failed int as he fell on the ball it looked like. Lets hope they are being cautious.

One has to wonder when these constant nagging injuries will begin to effect him mentally. If I were him with that injury history I’d be thinking about it every time I was expected to make a tackle. 

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Umm....Jaire was just added to the injury report with a Knee injury and now Bak didn't participate in practice today due to his back injury. Bak the big concern here. Don't like any sort of back issues with lineman

What else is new. Packers players added to the injury report mid-week, lol. 

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

What else is new. Packers players added to the injury report mid-week, lol. 

What ... are they playing soap hockey in the showers after practice? As Coach Jarsch used to say, “Knock! It! Off!”

Maybe that was just a thing in the 70s. I get the impression that young men today won’t play Soap Hockey in the shower out of concern for the other guys seeing their wee wees.