Around the league discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

oooooohhhhhhhhhh

the real mod (not that wannabe, fake @NudeTayne) is on it!!!!

Can we get back to talking about the demise of the Ravens?  That was more fun anyways!!!

🙄

🤔

Will consider bringing Angus back early if you will mind your P's and Q's. We each have a role to play.*

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Who's this imposter?

Tayne...do yer job

It's not all caps so gotta let it slide. And freaky had earned his way into the Fraternity of Moderation.

2h51b0.jpg

Edited by NudeTayne
*Yours is to aggravate LGB.

That Cincinnati culture is beyond awful. From top to bottom, all the way into the locker room. Has been bad for a really long time. I know it’s hard to say that is a Browns fan, but what they have south of here is at another level. I don’t feel bad for Joe, because he is had such a storybook ending to his college career and is going to make a serious amount of money. But that will not be an easy situation to walk into. He is good enough I think he will still be very, very successful. I hate when dudes I like end up within the division. You can’t root for the guy against you. And it’s also hard to root against him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The most encouraging thing to me this playoffs: Any style and system can work.

100% agreed!

The Titans are completely different from the Chiefs. 

It's honestly interesting to see the Titans work with like 4 1st round OL drafted and "okay" skill players on the outside (granted their rookie WR is a stud IMO). Throw in a great 2nd round RB, and they don't have an identity crisis at all.

The Packers have nothing in common with 49ers.

The 49ers are the opposite end of the same coin as the Titans. 3-4 Top 10 picks on that DL with guys who have great length at the CB position and an OL/TE roster that causes major matchup issues.

Meanwhile, despite ARod being one of the best QB's in the NFL for over a decade, you're finally seeing what investing in the running game and a defense can do for them. He's never had to do "less" in his career and it's totally working for them.