How bad are the Miami Dolphins?

Bolts223

6 minutes ago, Ajayii said:

That's your opinion which I'll accept but if you were to poll anyone else who pays attention around the league, they would strongly disagree. None of those teams have better talent that Cincy. 

I really dont think there would be many that would would strongly disagree but feel free to prove me wrong

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

You give the Dolphins a 6 out of 10?

Could make sense with Madden scaling. It’s been awhile since I’ve played those games consistently but the best teams are generally in the mid to high 80s (pro bowl teams in the 90s) and the worst teams in that high 60- low 70 range.

Thus the Dolphins at a low to mid 60 would make sense on that scale. Assuming the Madden scaling still looks similar to this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Could make sense with Madden scaling. It’s been awhile since I’ve played those games consistently but the best teams are generally in the mid to high 80s (pro bowl teams in the 90s) and the worst teams in that high 60- low 70 range.

Thus the Dolphins at a low to mid 60 would make sense on that scale. Assuming the Madden scaling still looks similar to this.

This makes a bit more sense.

I'd say we're around 63-65. 

52 minutes ago, Dome said:

You give the Dolphins a 6 out of 10?

In response to the OP's question, yes. I don't think we're a WOAT team and will string together 3-4 wins thus my rating. 

1 = WOAT

10 = Putting together a couple of wins 

Edited by Ajayii

50 minutes ago, tom cody said:

They are bad. I actually had them as a dark horse this year. Boy is that looking wrong now. They have Dallas in Week 3 so it's not going to get easier for them. 

Why? The OL hasn't been good in a while and Tannehill's time with the team was dwindling. 

• Like 1

I guess it's been discussed somewhere around this forum but there should be a lottery for the top pick like in basketball especially as football has that so crucial position that is QB.

I find it despicable to tank to get that first overall pick.

It's not good for the show and it encourages teams not to give maximum effort.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I guess it's been discussed somewhere around this forum but there should be a lottery for the top pick like in basketball especially as football has that so crucial position that is QB.

I find it despicable to tank to get that first overall pick.

It's not good for the show and it encourages teams not to give maximum effort.

I say the Commish should use his magic discretionary powers to forfeit picks from a team that blatantly tanks and in so doing throws the game into disrepute. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
Spelling correction
  • Like 1