Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

30 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Jags want 2 first rounders according to Breer. If the Chiefs pay that, they are going all in.

I feel like that was more of a "we got offers but they've stopped so we need to kick the barrel a little" sorta leak

Seems to have jumped considerably since last update.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I feel like that was more of a "we got offers but they've stopped so we need to kick the barrel a little" sorta leak

Seems to have jumped considerably since last update.

i mean, they can use the minkah trade as leverage now

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, they can use the minkah trade as leverage now

true true

Jalen is (x) better than Minkah, solve for x 
Good point

On the other side of that though is they arent in as strong of a negotiating position, since any team will have to pay Jalen

I wonder if the Chargers were the team that offered a first and a player.

I think offering a first and Tyrod Taylor would be something the Jaguars would definitely want. Jags need a QB.

Problem would be I don't see us being able to give Ramsey a giant contract like he would want. We are going to have to give Bosa, King and Rivers contracts after this season.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Speedyg said:

So basically two 2nds...

Why do you figure a late first as worth a 2nd?  Hell if that was the case BB would never pick in the 2nd he would just trade it for a 1st the next year.   I see the jump in a 3rd  for a 2nd but even then it seems like it is not the pats trading pick 96 to the bucs for pick 36 the next year.    I just think the jags would want to see Balt pick the year when they have to go against a manned Pitt squad and give Cleveland more time to mature and maybe in 2020 the Ravens don't have as good of a shot for the playoffs as they do this year with Ben out and Mayfield still growing 

33 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I wonder if the Chargers were the team that offered a first and a player.

I think offering a first and Tyrod Taylor would be something the Jaguars would definitely want. Jags need a QB.

Problem would be I don't see us being able to give Ramsey a giant contract like he would want. We are going to have to give Bosa, King and Rivers contracts after this season.

I don't think Tyrod Taylor moves the needle even a little bit. Jaguars would certainly want more than that.

• Like 1