Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Giving up a 1st + for Ramsey seems crazy too considering you got that back for Mack who is the better player

Plus, I think gruden overruled mayock on their free agent signings. None of the guys they signed were high character guys, but everyone they drafted were. I think the AB thing blowing up in their face will only give mayock more control over that sort of thing. 

Ramsey isn't a bad guy by any stretch, but he doesn't fit the profile of what mayock wants. 

I actually think he ends up an eagle. He would be a great fit there and roseman is a cap wizard. They need corners really badly and they fancy themselves as a Superbowl team. They don't have many other needs besides corner/secondary. Pretty solid everywhere else. A little thin at DT now but their DL overall still has a lot of depth 

53 minutes ago, N4L said:

I actually think he ends up an eagle. He would be a great fit there and roseman is a cap wizard. They need corners really badly and they fancy themselves as a Superbowl team. They don't have many other needs besides corner/secondary. Pretty solid everywhere else. A little thin at DT now but their DL overall still has a lot of depth 

Just not sure Howie is willing to pay both Prices? Draft capital as well as the 15+M he'll be asking for/expecting. 

Have to admit though, if Sidney Jones can actually stay healthy for once , it might make for an interesting CB tandem for years to come? Darby would most likely be gone after the season netting them a Comp pick back in 2021.

He should be a Instant Game Changer, that's for sure.

Cooper x2, Adams, Diggs/Thielen, Robinson, AB....

32 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:
40 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Apparently Ramsey has beef with Coughlin, not Marrone?

Coughlin called him out earlier this year. Coughlin was reprimanded by the NFLPA and NFL main office.

Makes sense. Coughlin continues to act like he did as a HC rule with an Iron fist, put players in the doghouse,  ect but hasnt realized yet, He's a GM now?

This should be fun!