3-0

incognito_man

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think you missed the part where AB is the one who says he is quitting the league.  By most accounts, there continues to be interest in his services from multiple teams.

Barring more revelations, he'll be back with someone eventually.

5 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

It’s all relative but it feels to me like every week gets a little better and it shows in points scored.

That's what me and a buddy were just saying. It's still not pretty but it's starting to feel a little better, at times anyways. Being this off on O and not having a loss is awesome. Lots of potential!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Thanks for the jinx.

Can't jinx you. Eagles team is complete train wreck this year. Not only are injuries killing us, but defensive scheme is at an all time low as well as individual player effectiveness, and offensive skill position players are doing everything they can to botch games for Wentz.

34 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I know I'll get push back but AB is looking like a good tire kick right now. He didn't break a womans jaw, he didn't kick a woman, he didn't break a kids arm etc.  I say let's rent him him for the rest of the season, win the Owl then let him walk like we did with Rison.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Wow. Talk about the biggest POS on the board. What a disgusting thing to say. 

Who did he rape????  When did he get charged for rape??? Who did he murder???  I'm not talking about all women I'm talking about women who are opportunist who put themselves in that position to get money.  Again not taking about innocent victims of rape.

36 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Only in Packer land would a 27 point performance be considered “ lousy “

I mean they out gained a horrible Denver offense by 2 yards.  Denver dominated the time of possession and had no issues getting the Packer offense off the field on 3rd down (2 of 9).

Don't think we can look at points and only points.  Two of their TD drives were started by turnovers in scoring position (Denver 35 and Denver 5 yard line).  Their first TD was the result of a free play.  This didn't look like a offense that was capable of getting the ball into the end zone without a severely shortened field. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

People need to remember we have played three potentially top 10 defenses including 2 that are most likely top 5 with bears probably being the best.. not really an easy string to get the offense going.

Good point ... I think most of us would still like to see a little more consistency, but realize it's a work in progress.  3-0!!

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

Who did he rape????  When did he get charged for rape??? Who did he murder???  I'm not talking about all women I'm talking about women who are opportunist who put themselves in that position to get money.  Again not taking about innocent victims of rape.

All that aside, you'd have to be deaf, blind, dumb or all 3 to think Gute would bring in a guy like that