Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

4 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I don't understand. Before the AB fiasco, the expectations weren't high. Pretty sure no one was expecting those last 2 games to be Ws. Now there's no AB and, for as crazy as he is, he's a great player, probably the best on our pre season roster. I guess the win week 1 led to higher expectations for the season. But at 1-2, we are where we belong. This is a young team with a lot of rookies playing snaps. This season is about getting an answer on Carr and developing a young roster.

Agreed. I still would of predicted those two games losses even with AB. Two of the toughest games on our schedule. My prediction was 6-10 with AB in that thread and 5-11 without him. Games might be a little closer though. We were still a very bad team with him on the roster. 

28 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Keys to victory:

Jacobs 20 touches 15 carries 5 rec minimum. 

Find JJ Nelson and Williams deep to open up running lanes

Keep Feeding Waller. 

Blitz and stuff run.

Also just cover. The backend was supposed to be a strength, but these dudes have been looking washed out there... I thought it was an area to build around, but Mullen may need playing time sooner rather than later...

10 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Also just cover. The backend was supposed to be a strength, but these dudes have been looking washed out there... I thought it was an area to build around, but Mullen may need playing time sooner rather than later...

Abram getting hurt sucked. Think he would of helped more than people think.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

What secondary in the league playing good behind our pass rush. Maybe one or two you can name. I can't think of any. 

5 hours ago, roi34 said:

Abram getting hurt sucked. Think he would of helped more than people think.

Abram was the tone setter.  He made receivers and backs look for him and not just concentrate on what they had to do.  It also opened things up for Joseph.  He started smacking people around also.  Game 1 our team was flying around and watching players having a hard time getting up off the ground was great.  Abram and Joseph took the Broncos hearts and showed it to them.  I know it was just 1 game but he looked like a game changer like Sean Taylor.

7 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Abram was the tone setter.  He made receivers and backs look for him and not just concentrate on what they had to do.  It also opened things up for Joseph.  He started smacking people around also.  Game 1 our team was flying around and watching players having a hard time getting up off the ground was great.  Abram and Joseph took the Broncos hearts and showed it to them.  I know it was just 1 game but he looked like a game changer like Sean Taylor.

Yall saw one game vs one of the worst offensive teams in the league. I think we might be playing up Abram a bit. I like him. But I need way more sample size. 

• Like 1