NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Advanced stats say he was abysmal offensively. Only one game sample of course.

Well yeah, the shots didn't fall. I'm saying he had quite a few shots that he'd usually hit/finish that just didn't go down. I'm encouraged by his 3 point shooting and his ability to get to the rim. I wish we hadn't signed Kemba because I really want to see Tatum as the alpha #1, maybe we still will.

41 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Where does Wiggins rank?

Right now probably #2 behind Murray. Going forward, you definitely take Murray, SGA and Barrett over him without thinking twice. Clarke and Walker you consider since at this point their upside is better than Wiggins', who may very well have reached his peak for all intents and purposes. I'm just talking strictly as players. How he's used, with the amount of shots he takes, he's probably bottom 10 even right now in terms of helping you win...

3 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Wiggins being this mediocre or even pretty bad is such a gut punch. He had so much hype. He’s not even the best Canadian in the NBA in fact I’m taking at least 6 over him. 

yeah it does suck. he's exactly the same player he was at kansas. literally no evolution, nothing better or worse. it's rare you see someone not give a **** to the level that he doesn't. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just saw Kyrie's highlights from yesterday and just curious to see if he got his explosiveness back. Looked good for sure, still not as explosive as he looked a few years back, but definitely better than the end of last season. I wonder if he was just worn down by season's end? Because he looked atrocious all playoffs and had no lift at all.

Mitchell may be that one guy that after every Olympics takes his game to another level. Too early to tell of course, but he could legitimately break out this season. Conley was bad yesterday but still he takes a lot of pressure off Mitchell.

Did catch some of 76ers/Celtics, and I thought Hayward looked really solid. Would be big if he gets close to his pre-injury level. 

It was an encouraging loss. Need Kemba to fit in better but first game on the road against your biggest rival is to be expected. I expected Hayward to be our best player this year and last night was off to a good start. Tatum looked better, too, but needs to find better shots still. 

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Khem Birch obviously top dog @FinneasGage

It doesn’t make sense nobody wanted him this offseason. People were excited about Dedmon and O’Quinn as reserve 5’s and he’s way better than both of them. He’s the best center on Orlando’s roster. I figured these execs knew what was up and he’d fetch at the very least the MLE. Not even gonna sniff the court in Orlando with them strapped with a 100m dollar turnstile and an idiot project getting the reserve minutes.