Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

23 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m curious what the Eagles would charge for either Goedert or Ertz

Ertz won't be going anywhere if the Eagles are trying to win now...which they are.

Frankly, I doubt Goedert is available, because in the offseason, I think Ertz might be sold to solve some of their cap issues.  But I think if it's for a Ramsey-type package, Roseman could veer off and include him. 

Roseman won't touch the actual part of the roster that helps him win now.   Goedert *might* be available, but only if it's a deal that addresses their secondary, and it has to be there long-term too, since Goedert's long-term value is massive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Ertz won't be going anywhere if the Eagles are trying to win now...which they are.

Frankly, I doubt Goedert is available, because in the offseason, I think Ertz might be sold to solve some of their cap issues.  But I think if it's for a Ramsey-type package, Roseman could veer off and include him. 

Roseman won't touch the actual part of the roster that helps him win now.   Goedert *might* be available, but only if it's a deal that addresses their secondary, and it has to be there long-term too, since Goedert's long-term value is massive.

What about something like Goedert and a 1st for Ramsey?

12 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

What about something like Goedert and a 1st for Ramsey?

I think Jax would be nuts to turn that down.    But it’s about Khan, not the value there.  

Some hack reporter suggested 2 weeks ago Jax already turned down that offer plus an extra 1st. I don't believe it was actually offered, but who knows.

Khan's not trading Ramsey unless Jalen's smart and goes full AB to go out of town!

Edited by Nabbs4u

I think Jax would be nuts to turn that down.    But it’s about Khan, not the value there.  

I’m a Jags fan. I’d be all about it. It’ll probably be a late 1st but I think that Goedert is pretty special. Don’t know if the Eagles would do it, but right now Goedert is largely wasting away in Philly. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m curious what the Eagles would charge for either Goedert or Ertz

Zach Ertz would probably costs 2 firsts (i.e. he's not getting traded), Goedert would probably cost a first and change, the organization is very high on him. You'd have to really overpay for either of them, neither of them has any apparent signs of frustration and have at least 2 more seasons after this year left. Really no reason to move either of them at this point in time.

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

You take on 11/16 of the salary.   The way DEN could take more money on - agree to restructure some to a bonus, and pay more of 2019's salary.  Presumably, that come with a higher pick return, of course.

Given that NO is a contender, Elway probably holds out for other offers, unless NO is willing to give up a 2nd outright with no cap relief for CHJ alone, though.   Harris is getting an end of 3rd 2021 comp pick, but to move it this soon, it's got to be a needle-mover offer IMO for Harris.    A 1st is a pipe dream, though.   But, much cheaper than Ramsey (who may or may not be available, just saying)....

Keep in mind Elway still hasn't given up on 2020 though (crazy, I know, none of us feel that way lol).   So root for a TEN win.  He says it's getting close, but he's not quite ready to put up the "for sale" sign (he said that before our LAC W... so you can imagine how he feels now).

Honestly, if the Saints were thinking that Harris & Sanders would win them the Super Bowl I wouldn't even be opposed to them giving up a 1st for Harris & Sanders given the Broncos eat the required salary cap for the Saints to make the move.  Their pick is going to be late 1st regardless it looks like and having a reliable #2 WR and give our secondary 2 #1 CBs and a #2 means we wouldn't have match-up issues with any team really.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

Zach Ertz would probably costs 2 firsts (i.e. he's not getting traded), Goedert would probably cost a first and change, the organization is very high on him. You'd have to really overpay for either of them, neither of them has any apparent signs of frustration and have at least 2 more seasons after this year left. Really no reason to move either of them at this point in time.

Yeah right now neither is getting moved, and it'd take a decent offer in the offseason to move Zach.
The offense has moved in a direction where they both start most of the time. 
And once Desean is back to stretch the field both of their numbers will go up, but yeah even now neither is trying to get out.

Someone has to come buy them, the eagles arent really sellers, yet.