Second worst team in the NFL?

Danger

Besides the Dolphins, who is the worst team in the league?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Besides the Dolphins, who is the worst team in the league?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Washington Redskins
    • New York Jets
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Denver Broncos

I'm guessing the favorite after last night will be the Bengals, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Redskins take away some votes. 

I feel like the Jets are victim of circumstance, both them and the Redskins at least have a good future outlook but are incredibly raw and injured.

Broncos offensively look incredibly bleak, will Drew Lock eventually be able to be the guy for them? Personally I'm not a believer in the Cardinals and Murray, he is a rookie yeah, but I just don't believe in his ability to lead a Kliff Kingsbury team to success. They just scream gimmicky to me. While the details are very different they just give me similar vibes to the McDaniels/Tebow era of Denver.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Voted Bengals, but honestly it's pretty close between them and the Redskins

Yeah, that's kind of where I am at. If Haskins starts the remainder of the season, I think Washington is the second worst. For as bad as the Bengals are, they have also been very competitive against the Bills and the Seahawks, both fringe level playoff teams. At their best, they are going to win some games against the lower tier of their schedule. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, that's kind of where I am at. If Haskins starts the remainder of the season, I think Washington is the second worst. For as bad as the Bengals are, they have also been very competitive against the Bills and the Seahawks, both fringe level playoff teams. At their best, they are going to win some games against the lower tier of their schedule. 

The buzz is the Redskins are probably going to start Colt McCoy next week

Redskins have a good future outlook? I believe they have the worst future outlook than those other teams if anything.

Violate organization.

Horrific owner.

I’m not a believer in Haskins in the absolute slightest.

Maybe with the exception of Cincy, I could find SOME positives about those other teams.

Atlanta should be on here, too. Massively overrated roster.

Surprised at the Redskin votes, with a proper QB they are a solid roster. If Alex Smith was the QB I think they’d finish at least 8-8. 

Broncos or Bengals for me. And I’d say Broncos. That defense has aged and regresses, the players don’t fit Fangios scheme, and the QB/OL are worst combination in football. 

2 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Redskins have a good future outlook? I believe they have the worst future outlook than those other teams if anything.

Violate organization.

Horrific owner.

I’m not a believer in Haskins in the absolute slightest.

Maybe with the exception of Cincy, I could find SOME positives about those other teams.

Atlanta should be on here, too. Massively overrated roster.

Eh. Just because they are overrated doesn't mean they are as bad as these other teams.