Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

I don’t know who wore the green dot after Kwiat went out. 

You traded for McMillan for a reason and he can fill in for the run defense. Not like Kwiat was out there on passing plays. They took him off the field on every obvious passing play. Brining in Burfict is dumb. Also take in the fact that I hardly doubt he has been training and can’t imagine the shape he is in. 

If Kwiat is out you roll with Littleton and Morrow with McMillan and Maybe call up White or you go with Kyle Emanuel 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I don’t know who wore the green dot after Kwiat went out. 

You traded for McMillan for a reason and he can fill in for the run defense. Not like Kwiat was out there on passing plays. They took him off the field on every obvious passing play. Brining in Burfict is dumb. Also take in the fact that I hardly doubt he has been training and can’t imagine the shape he is in. 

If Kwiat is out you roll with Littleton and Morrow with McMillan and Maybe call up White or you go with Kyle Emanuel 

Littleton will take the green dot, IIRC they said he took over the play calling duties once Kwit went out. This is the exact reason that they kept Morrow on the roster and traded for McMillian. Just a week ago everyone on here was calling to cut Morrow because he was too expensive for a "backup" LB, but now we see why they kept him, Gruden said as much in his press conference. 

Muse is able to come back after week 3 so maybe they give him a shot?

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Littleton will take the green dot, IIRC they said he took over the play calling duties once Kwit went out. This is the exact reason that they kept Morrow on the roster and traded for McMillian. Just a week ago everyone on here was calling to cut Morrow because he was too expensive for a "backup" LB, but now we see why they kept him, Gruden said as much in his press conference. 

Muse is able to come back after week 3 so maybe they give him a shot?

Nah it was Morrow who had the green dot and looked to be calling the plays. Also nobody was calling to cut Morrow but were only saying that he could be cut for salary cap reasons. As it was we had to make a couple of cuts (Randall) and restructures to get under the cap. 

17 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Nah it was Morrow who had the green dot and looked to be calling the plays. Also nobody was calling to cut Morrow but were only saying that he could be cut for salary cap reasons. As it was we had to make a couple of cuts (Randall) and restructures to get under the cap. 

Well see, keeping someone that had experience in the defense is already paying dividends. Cutting Randall didn't create any cap space for us. 

Really glad we traded for McMillian!  And a bunch of you got on me for My demanding we traded for a LB! This is exactly why!  Thank God Kwiatkoski will only be out temporarily.  Injuries happen and that’s why you need a solid backup LB on the team. 
Those of you that were wrong may bless me with rep points! Lol jk