GDT 6 Browns vs. the Neon Pigeons, or get me to the bye week already

Bucketheadsdad

How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?

15 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I don’t think there’s anyway we beat Seattle. We could, but I don’t think we’re going to be right until about week 10. 

I would say that first Steelers game will be the one when we get our act together. 

I'm still not sure why Browns fans keep saying this. Were competitive with the Rams and blew out the Ravens before getting whooped on Monday night. That just means the team is inconsistent, but doesn't mean they can't pull games off against a team like the Seahawks. The secondary hasn't been bad ONE WEEK all season and this is despite missing two starting corners. The run defense has to be much better against Seattle, but their defense is mediocre at best. Baker has to play a smart disciplined game and you guys should have a great shot at winning this in the 4th quarter. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I don’t think there’s anyway we beat Seattle. We could, but I don’t think we’re going to be right until about week 10. 

I would say that first Steelers game will be the one when we get our act together. 

We can beat them. However, it requires Freddie and Baker to discipline themselves.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Alright fellas, we ready to go pull out an upset on Sunday??? 

Browns 27 Seahawks 20

Woohoo! I'm pumped lets do this!!!

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, one game at a time

Okay now I've lost that desire, maybe I'll get it back next week. GG Seahawks, 11th man (J-ALL-DAY) helped you this week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Woohoo! I'm pumped lets do this!!!

Okay now I've lost that desire, maybe I'll get it back next week. GG Seahawks, 11th man (J-ALL-DAY) helped you this week.

You guys looking ahead is what got your head stomped 31-3 in the first place! 

BUT, this is the week the season turns around for good! THIS is the week every Browns fan will look back to when they make the playoffs!

P.s, going to REALLY need OBJ to get going ASAP. Baker/Kitchens have done the impossible and made this man look MEDIOCRE AT BEST....And we know **** Sherman doesn't like MEDIOCRE AT BEST WRs.