GDT 6 Browns vs. the Neon Pigeons, or get me to the bye week already

Bucketheadsdad

How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Worse case scenario, sweep our division + beat Arizona and Miami. That puts us at 9-7.

You can't say worst case scenario and then assume the team goes 6-0 in the division. That is NOT the worst case scenario and even though the Browns hammered the Ravens in the first meeting, doesn't mean it is a forgone conclusion they win the 2nd meeting. The Browns simply haven't shown enough consistency to think they will go 6-0 in the division. Can they go 6-0? Sure, but regardless of how bad the division is, that's a tough task for damn near any team, including the Patriots. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You can't say worst case scenario and then assume the team goes 6-0 in the division. That is NOT the worst case scenario and even though the Browns hammered the Ravens in the first meeting, doesn't mean it is a forgone conclusion they win the 2nd meeting. The Browns simply haven't shown enough consistency to think they will go 6-0 in the division. Can they go 6-0? Sure, but regardless of how bad the division is, that's a tough task for damn near any team, including the Patriots. 

We know. Thanks.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I dont know about should but if we can get Greedy, Ward and Higgins all back this week that would be massive. They desperately need positive momentum heading into the Bye

The Browns remind me of the Titans. They will win when you don't expect them to and vice versa. I think the Browns win by double digits

This can be our game.

Seattle defensively can be BBQ chicken in the pass game. Their OL is ailing with potentially 2-3 starters out.

To me, it all comes down to whether Freddie and co. help get Baker in rhythm and in the flow early via the quick game.

I know it's not his strong point, but I don't see why we can't throw Nick Chubb or the RB group the ball with 8-12 targets on delayed or immediate Jerk routes, Option or Angle routes on early downs to get the easy yardage, have the RBs going down hill with a head of steam, and to get Baker easy completions. I don't care about RB screens unless the situation calls for it on a 3rd down.

That's what the Saints offense does best. The Eagles, Chiefs, and Patriots thrive that way: RB passing game as extension of the run game and best way to get offense and QB in rhythm.

OBJ/Jarvis/Callaway Quick Slants and RB non-screen passing targets are what I'll be looking for all game. If we have them, we'll be back on track.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Browns-31 Seattle-3 

Reverse blowout. NFL sees the impact of teams having to travel from coast to coast. Draws up new plan for West coast vs East coast Teams that play each other. They build new stadium in Pierre, South Dakota. 

In actuality, Browns 24 Seattle 13 Garrett forces fumble late in 4th we scoop and score. Ball game.

• Like 1