the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

1 minute ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

So youre behind those calls if they go the other way?

Yes. I'd actually be mad my team couldn't even crack 100 yards of offense for three quarters and did zilch with three turnovers. I wouldn't be online whining like a drunk loser blaming the refs but thankfully I'm not a Detroit sports fan. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I wasn’t sure about the second call until I saw the photo evidence.  It’s pretty clear his hand was deeply embedded into Bakhtari’s throat and chin, which by rule, is a penalty.  The neck and chin are part of the face.  

Right, hold on while I get my Homer stills...

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

Yes. I'd actually be mad my team couldn't even crack 100 yards of offense for three quarters and did zilch with three turnovers. I wouldn't be online whining like a drunk loser blaming the refs but thankfully I'm not a Detroit sports fan. 

That’s kinda harsh - he’s not a bad dude - he’s just trying to wrap his head around it.  We do the same thing in here when the shoe’s on the other foot.   He won’t find much sympathy from us at this point, especially with the photo evidence now.

*When any team in the league gets hosed by bad calls and their fans complain*: "Oh shaddup crybaby, happens to every team all the time, your team should have played better!"

*When any team in the league gets hosed by bad calls, except the calls benefited the Packers*: "Of course the refs are in the pocket of the Packers, of course the league wants to rig the league so the Packers win, of course Goodell is going to tell the refs to help the Packers out!"

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

Oh, that's easy.

When he spun on his back.

By the way, why didn't they all signal TD when it was clear one ref saw it and you know, signaled it was a TD? 

Cuz the other refs were certain he didn’t cross the goal line.  Happens all the time in the league.

Without the last penalty on Flowers we still kick a field goal and take the lead— most likely. I don’t understand this fashionable rush by people to denigrate our victory over a good team with our short-handed receiving corps. 

I can’t help but think that the NFL will not be pleased with Booger littering the last ten minutes of the broadcast with relentless defaming of their officials over a call that was quite reasonable. Flowers is flirting with the letter and spirit of the rule by throat punching his opponent. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

I'll tell you the officiating is much cleaner now than in the 70's and 80's.  It's much better now especially with replay.

I agree, except when it comes to replay.

Why wasn't the Hock catch a TD? Two feet, possession, end zone. .

Going to the ground is gone, soooooo...