2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

So that drive by Jones late was a foul but when Anthony drove to go up 5 and got destroyed, that wasn't a foul. I've never seen something more blatant than tonight. 

We aren't good but that was stolen from us. Total crap and I hope Duke gets destroyed by a mid major in the tournament. Entitle *** garbage school. 

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Total garbage and the NCAA doesn't give two ****s.

**** Duke

So tired of the 8 on 5 every ******* time we play them. Utter garbage. 

I love when you cuss as much as me lol

And oh yeah it's set up. Duke's not that good. They''ll do that **** theyre notorious for no doubt

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Typical Dookie, can't admit y'all get help. 

*Shrug*

Nah, I'll admit we got help. Every bluebood does. Typical Carolina fan, blaming the ref after an L.

Missing 17 FTs and allowing 2 offensive rebounds that led to the game tying and game winning basket had just as much to do with the L as the refs. But if blaming the refs help you feel better, then do you. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Nah, I'll admit we got help. Every bluebood does. Typical Carolina fan, blaming the ref after an L.

Missing 17 FTs and allowing 2 offensive rebounds that led to the game tying and game winning basket had just as much to do with the L as the refs. But if blaming the refs help you feel better, then do you. 

Yeah, when the refs have that kinda impact, the rest is nullified. It clearly impacted the game drastically and gave you guys extra possessions and points. Clear as ****. 

Enjoy this barely W over a 10-13 cuz y'all gonna get destroyed in March. 

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, when the refs have that kinda impact, the rest is nullified. It clearly impacted the game drastically and gave you guys extra possessions and points. Clear as ****. 

Enjoy this barely W over a 10-13 cuz y'all gonna get destroyed in March. 

Oh trust me, I am. Thanks though.

18 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Or how about UNC grab a rebound on a missed FT from Jones. UNC choked lets call it straight up. Yes Duke had some lucky breaks from the refs but the refs didn’t blow a 13pt lead with 4 minutes to go in regulation. The refs didn’t  blow a 5pt lead with 20 seconds to go in OT. UNC did at home and that’s on them not the refs.

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1