GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, The LBC said:

He's starting to do the same thing that Jordy Nelson did in his last couple years with the Packers.  Absolutely no denying his talent, but they act entitled to getting flags at a higher rate than their peers because of their reputation.

I mean, there's been two pretty huge plays where he was definitely held or interfered with that weren't called, though.

2 minutes ago, Pandrew87 said:

So do we still think Mayfield is the QB of the future for the Browns? I really wanted to like the guy..

I mean I’m not going to get loud or Hoyer about it but the dude is probably going to be sitting on the Couch soon. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I mean, there's been two pretty huge plays where he was definitely held or interfered with that weren't called, though.

And there's at least two plays I've seen where he's damn near dived for a penalty despite being the one to initiate contact.  

Just now, ILoveTheVikings said:

Serious question because I don't know but is there another team in the league who has a better trio of their 1st and 2nd WR's and the RB?

Last year, I would have said the Rams for sure, but Gurley isn't the same guy. So at this current point in time, I'd probably say no.

Just now, Forge said:

Last year, I would have said the Rams for sure, but Gurley isn't the same guy. So at this current point in time, I'd probably say no.

If the Bucs actually get a RB (I don't believe in Jones), they're going to have a very strong case.  Similarly, if Hyde were to perform all season like he has today (and Stills was healthy), Houston would have a case.