MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

Right, because it was talent and coaching that won the game, eh?

There's bad officiating all across the league and it's been like this for years, this isn't anything new. Packers have been on the wrong end of many bad calls and have been on the right end of some as well. It's part of the game. During the Fail mary game which is arguably the worst call in the history of officiating all we heard from people was "Your team should never have been in a position that the call should have effected the game" -- This isn't a conspiracy going on right now. It was just another blown game by the refs that should never have happened. The league isn't setting up the Packers for another Super Bowl win through horrible officiating lol. 

Well the refs deserve alot of blame but the Lions didn't do themselves any favors either. Way too many FGs and not capitalizing on mistakes from the Packers. It could have been over in the first half. 

It's still a joke though dont get me wrong. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

The notion that the NFL is going to have a hand in fixing games is ridiculous.  Does anyone remember how much bad publicity the NBA took with the Donaghy scandal?  It was bad officiating.  There's no way around it.  But to suggest that the NFL is fixing games.  Mind boggling.

That was two phantom calls on the same player who had never been called before..

Just luck?

3 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Coaching, yes. Our defense made huge adjustments after allowing two huge plays to Detroit to start the game. Matt Stafford had the biggest 1st quarter of his career and finished with 265 yards

Edited by Cheesehawk

Just now, CWood21 said:

The notion that the NFL is going to have a hand in fixing games is ridiculous.  Does anyone remember how much bad publicity the NBA took with the Donaghy scandal?  It was bad officiating.  There's no way around it.  But to suggest that the NFL is fixing games.  Mind boggling.

yeah if the NFL "wants GB to win" why would they **** the bed so bad on PI penalties in the eagles game.

That was two phantom calls on the same player who had never been called before..

Just luck?

I mean, how many times have we heard that Bakh and Bulaga should be getting called for holding penalties?  They were bad calls.  I don't know what you want me to say.  I've already reiterated that multiple times.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think Cousins will be complacent and Detroit will be pissed.  I'll likely be betting the Lions as underdogs.

With all the hell Diggs and Thielen gave Cousins and the Vikes after the Chicago loss, I’m not so sure. MN is a different team at home so the home field advantage helps Detroit. I do expect Cook to run wild on that Lions run D.

Edited by vikingsrule

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, how many times have we heard that Bakh and Bulaga should be getting called for holding penalties?  They were bad calls.  I don't know what you want me to say.  I've already reiterated that multiple times.

I mean, if the guy is watching that matchup so hard, why isn't the flag on Bakh for actually getting his hands in his face?

Sorry, pack fan. You have no hill in this game.

It was a gift.