Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

Scalamania

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Who says they are even trying to pay him? Rams going all in for the SB right now. 

One very good CB doesn't fix other holes on the roster. Kenny Young and Ramsey puts them back in contention for the SB?? Ramsey definitely helps...but its not a cure-all move imo.

Edited by 757-NINER

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Eh. The OL is a problem. But we made a move there (Corbett). And prior to the 49ers game, our O was still scoring points, even in losses. That game is an aberration imo.

If Corbett is your big OL move, I dont know what to tell you. Dude couldn't even dress for Sundays. He may eventually be OK, but very low chance he suddenly becomes good this season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

First round picks that you hope one of those turns out to be Jalen Ramsey, come on.

If Ramsey doesn't want to resign with you what difference does it make what stops you from being the JAGs? 

Why risk that ? LA is the perfect place for him. Philly is going to get a solid upgrade for this year and keep their two first round picks, than they'll get a comp pick when the player walks.

While still keeping picks to upgrade their roster two chances to replenish talent, not to be Ramsey

Edited by thebestever6

Just now, nugpimpen said:

If Corbett is your big OL move, I dont know what to tell you. Dude couldn't even dress for Sundays. He may eventually be OK, but very low chance he suddenly becomes good this season.

We shall see. I have a lot of faith in McVay and Kromer figuring it out. I didn't have faith in Wade getting the D fixed when we couldn't get out of that awful zone scheme.

Just now, 757-NINER said:

One very good CB doesn't fix other holes on the roster. Kenny Young and Ramsey puts them back in contention for the SB?? Ramsey definitely helps...but its a cure-all move imo.

At least they have something at CB for the years to come, that's really smart.

I agree this year won't make a difference, Goff is bad, oline is bad, Gurley is done...that's a lot. And the defense still will get beat up in the run game.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

If Ramsey doesn't want to resign with you what difference does it make what stops you from being the JAGs? 

Why risk that ? LA is the perfect place for him. Philly is going to get a solid upgrade for this year and keep their two first round picks, than they'll get a comp pick when the player walks.

While still keeping picks to upgrade their roster two chances to replenish talent not to be Ramsey. 

It's a smart move for JAX. He wasn't playing for us and the last couple days he was liking posts on social media ****ting on JAX.

That to go with his "back" has crossed the line. Move on. We now have 4 1sts next two years. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

While still keeping picks to upgrade their roster two chances to replenish talent, not to be Ramsey

The point is " you take your chances when you can!"

Especially in the nfl, first round picks aren't that valuable, when you have a roster that you feel can win a SB right now. Those picks might be good (or not) but it's speculation.

Edited by evilpimp972
  • Like 1

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Oh brilliant play by the Jags.

They played this miraculously. Based on our last I thought we'd mess it up but he looked like a crazy/baby in this whole situation and we held our ground on a steel price and got it even when it was obvious it had to be done.

• Like 1