Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Lol. His wr slipping had nothing to do with that. Watch replay. Julio jones cant get that ball. Two defenders was in front of it. The wr running a post. Yall say anything to defend this guy. 

You guys will say anything to bash him. Imagine thinking he’s the reason we’re getting blown out right now. 

Raiders fans on this forum are an embarrassment. Yes let’s draft a qb and get baker mayfield or Dwayne Haskins. That will for sure fix this team.

• Like 1

Carr truthers keep deflecting and deflecting same thing they have done for the past couple years. 

everyone knew the defense would be bad. That turn over by Carr was the back breaker. Game was over when it happened. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

You guys will say anything to bash him. Imagine thinking he’s the reason we’re getting blown out right now. 

Raiders fans on this forum are an embarrassment. Yes let’s draft a qb and get baker mayfield or Dwayne Haskins. That will for sure fix this team.

He isnt the reason we lost this game. He isnt the reason we won any game this year either. That's the issue. I trash ferrell to. But you tell me it's to early to act like he ain't been bad. Lol. And we dont have to draft baker or mayfield. But we can draft a game manager and use Carr 26 mill cap number to try to fix other issues with this team. 

• Like 1