Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Against a good packers defense? Who are our starting WR’s? We aren’t going to score on every possession. I don’t know what kind of expectations you guys have, but it simply isn’t possible to score every drive. If you can’t get stops and give the ball back to the offense, how do you expect to win?

I expect not to be on the goaline 3 time and not come away with 0 points.

When your defense is this big of a liability. You cannot make the mistake Carr did. It’s that simple. You expect some smarter football from a six year QB. But please continue to tell me how bad this defense is. Which WE all knew

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yes against our defense. Because every quarterback is Aaron Rodgers playing against a soft defense with wide open receivers. Totally realistic to expect us to score every drive.

It was a joke and a good one if you ask me.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

You think Carr has been good?

Define good? He hasn’t been “good” but he’s certainly far from bad. This team has been a dumpster fire for years.

This year he has been above average. 

But causal fans like you will put it on the qb because “he’s bad”.  Instead of building this team let’s dump the qb. Who’s “bad”.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

When your defense is this big of a liability. You cannot make the mistake Carr did. It’s that simple. You expect some smarter football for a six year QB

I agree with that.  100%. But he gets a ton of blame when he shouldn't. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

When your defense is this big of a liability. You cannot make the mistake Carr did. It’s that simple. You expect some smarter football for a six year QB. But please continue to tell me how bad this defense is. Which WE all knew

That's the biggest thing. He's been in the league for too long to be making these mistakes constantly. Do I wish Carr was good? Obviously. But I don't have confidence in him to be THE guy long-term. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's the biggest thing. He's been in the league for too long to be making these mistakes constantly. Do I wish Carr was good? Obviously. But I don't have confidence in him to be THE guy long-term. 

Of course you don’t. You think “he’s bad” by your own words. You still haven’t answered my question.

Let’s ignore the teams dysfunction and lack of continuity and pretend it’s the qb that is holding this team back. 

Edited by MrOaktown_56

The fumble was obviously a huge turning point in the game, and he deserves criticism for that, but Carr looked better today that at any point this season imo. If the offense plays like this going forward, they’ll be competitive. Can’t imagine the red zone offense could be this bad again. 

• Like 2