MNF- Patriots @ Jets

KingOfNewYork

MNF Thread- Patriots @ Jets  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Jets

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

No. A hundred percent no. That's one of the worst hot takes that I've heard some people try to make "happen". Those episodes 1-3 don't even register as movies to the human brain. Episode 3 at least put out a halfway representative product I guess. But those first two? Yikes, brutal.

Just because some people might think the new ones are garbage doesn't retroactively turn those prequels into anything other than the hospital grade diarrhea that they are.

At least the prequels had an original story that made internal sense. The sequels are just a warmed over rehash, with huge plot holes and really bad writing.

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Darnold was pretty good against Dallas last week. Pats been doing this to every QB this year, it's not Darnold, it's that Pats D.

Yeah but like, at the end of the day, that's only one game, too. And Dallas can't seem decide if they're even a good team or not.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

At least the prequels had an original story that made internal sense. The sequels are just a warmed over rehash, with huge plot holes and really bad writing.

.............you prop up the prequels and the complain that the new ones have BAD WRITING?? Yowch. Wait, is that a trick because the prequels technically didn't really have any semblance of "script writing"? Oh! Oh you almost got me.

Just now, DannyB said:

.............you prop up the prequels and the complain that the new ones have BAD WRITING?? Yowch. Wait, is that a trick because the prequels technically didn't really have any semblance of "script writing"? Oh! Oh you almost got me.

I’m not propping them up, they’re OK at best bad in many areas. But they at least they are actual movies, as in an effort to tell a coherent story. New Wars is just a prolonged advert for a theme park with nostalgia where the plot should be.

• Like 1