MNF- Patriots @ Jets

KingOfNewYork

MNF Thread- Patriots @ Jets  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Jets

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So...were the Star Wars prequels better than these last three?(Rogue not included)

No. A hundred percent no. That's one of the worst hot takes that I've heard some people try to make "happen". Those episodes 1-3 don't even register as movies to the human brain. Episode 3 at least put out a halfway representative product I guess. But those first two? Yikes, brutal.

Just because some people might think the new ones are garbage doesn't retroactively turn those prequels into anything other than the hospital grade diarrhea that they are.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I thought the fight scenes were better in the prequel....and at least you had Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson carrying it.

The new movies (outside Rogue One which was great) just have zero characters you actually care about.

Ewan McGregor had my favorite character in the prequels...no new character in the sequels has been as fun imo.  

Agree on Rogue One...that was awesome.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

No I liked EP 3 though.

Ok.

Just now, DannyB said:

No. A hundred percent no. That's one of the worst hot takes that I've heard some people try to make "happen". Those episodes 1-3 don't even register as movies to the human brain. Episode 3 at least put out a halfway representative product I guess. But those first two? Yikes, brutal.

Just because some people might think the new ones are garbage doesn't retroactively turn those prequels into anything other than the hospital grade diarrhea that they are.

I'm not saying either has been good.  Just which one is not as bad.  

My issue with the sequels is that EVERYONE is pure trope.  It's a paint by numbers kind of story so far.  Give me entertaining crap over predictable crap.