MNF- Patriots @ Jets

KingOfNewYork

MNF Thread- Patriots @ Jets  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Jets

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He has no one to throw to besides Anderson and Bell, no OL, and his coach evidently made zero adjustments.  I mean...no 2nd year QB is gonna succeed against that.  Although he hasn't been all that good.

He's literally throwing directly to DBs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Why is brady in the game?!

It's the Patriots. It's what they do. The one time Bill actually tried going away from that this year, Stidham immediately threw a pick 6, haha! I shudder to think at how many human infants Bill consumed that night in an attempt to quell his lingering rage.

Just now, DannyB said:

It's the Patriots. It's what they do. The one time Bill actually tried going away from that this year, Stidham immediately threw a pick 6, haha! I shudder to think at how many human infants Bill consumed that night in an attempt to quell his lingering rage.

He won't ever get over it.

Darnold is trash. These aren’t just interceptions. These are AWFUL interceptions. Like where is he even looking? Every interception has been right to the defender. Like he was throwing it to the defender not the receiver. I can see one mistake like that. But 3 or 4???

• Like 1