MNF- Patriots @ Jets

KingOfNewYork

MNF Thread- Patriots @ Jets  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Jets

1 minute ago, Bolts223 said:

I feel like Shanahan will get Coach of the year but they really need to rename the award to "The best coach that isn't Belichick" award.

Yup. It always goes to a coach that improves their team's record the most, but how is that fair when BB always has his team with a playoff bye week?

2015 is the only season in recent memory where BB made several uncharacteristic blunders.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

I’m not propping them up, they’re OK at best bad in many areas. But they at least they are actual movies, as in an effort to tell a coherent story. New Wars is just a prolonged advert for a theme park with nostalgia where the plot should be.

I think we just completely disagree. Episodes 1 and 2 don't even register to me as real movies with actors playing characters in a world. Everything just seems so off and strange. They literally just don't LOOK right when you watch them, it's so off-putting.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He has no one to throw to besides Anderson and Bell, no OL, and his coach evidently made zero adjustments.  I mean...no 2nd year QB is gonna succeed against that.  Although he hasn't been all that good.

Why did the Jets think it was a good idea to hire Adam Gase again?