gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

ButcherBox man. It's amazing

I've thought about this. But I'm also a stone's throw from a pretty good butcher shop, I just never make an attempt to get there these days and then I end up with just frozen grocery store crap all the time.

I found some brats in the freezer from there, I guess that's what it'll be tonight now.

Edited by Norm

Just a gut feeling here, but with Mahomes out, prime time game, in Kansas City = chance for the officials to show they aren’t biased towards GB by getting flag happy.  League probably wouldn’t care either, just to make it a close game.  Sure as heck hope my gut is wrong.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Just a gut feeling here, but with Mahomes out, prime time game, in Kansas City = chance for the officials to show they aren’t biased towards GB by getting flag happy.  League probably wouldn’t care either, just to make it a close game.  Sure as heck hope my gut is wrong.

Nah, I just don’t see this. You don’t dispel notions of bad reffing by intentionally reffing badly. Not to say that the reffing won’t be bad, but if it is, it’s just plain old run of the mill bad reffing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

They never seem to care to get 'EVEN' when NE is in prime time. They still get all the calls. 

Just now, Cakeshoppe said:

Nah, I just don’t see this. You don’t dispel notions of bad reffing by intentionally reffing badly. Not to say that the reffing won’t be bad, but if it is, it’s just plain old run of the mill bad reffing. 

Yah that.  I'm going with Chili cause it's chilly.

NE, in what is going to be their 8th win, have played all 5 first round QB's from the 2018 draft and they all suck. They've also played against Washington (Keenum) and the Giants (Jones). I think people need to stop with the 'greatest defense ever' bull****! They will be exposed when they play a decent QB. 

31 minutes ago, Golfman said:

NE, in what is going to be their 8th win, have played all 5 first round QB's from the 2018 draft and they all suck. They've also played against Washington (Keenum) and the Giants (Jones). I think people need to stop with the 'greatest defense ever' bull****! They will be exposed when they play a decent QB. 

And then they'll win another ring

36 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I hear you, but officials don’t have to “intentionally ref badly”.  They can call a super tight game for only one of the two teams on the field.  You’ve seen it, I’ve seen it, we’ve all seen it.  It really has nothing to do with bad reffing.  Uneven reffing perhaps, which I suppose is a form of bad reffing. We’ll see how it goes tonight - prolly nothing as you said.

Here are the inactive players for the Chiefs:

– QB Patrick Mahomes

– DL Chris Jones

– DL Frank Clark

– OL Eric Fisher

– OL Andrew Wylie

– CB Kendall Fuller

– OL Greg Senat

Here is the Packers inactive list:

– WR Davante Adams

– TE Robert Tonyan

– WR Ryan Grant