Is Andrew Luck a Hall of Famer

rocky_rams

Luck has absolutely no business being in the Hall of Fame. Anyone who tries to rationalize this because there are Hall of Famers that played in less games don't know what they're talking a out. He didn't revolutionize the game in anyway and wasn't as good as people think he is.

Edited by Elky

18 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's the Hall of Fame, not Hall of Greatness. The amount of hype surrounding him coming out of college, and how much hype he got during his playing time, even with the lack of a Super Bowl ring he'll likely be considered. Not sure he'd be first ballot, but he can find himself in later.

Getting in the Hall of Fame because he was hyped up? Why don't we put in Brian Bosworth while we're at it?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elky said:

Luck has absolutely no business being in the Hall of Fame. Anyone who tries to rationalize this because there are Hall of Famers that played in less games don't know what they're talking a out. He didn't revolutionize the game in anyway and wasn't as good as people think he is.

There's some truth to that, but coming from someone who called him a coward for retiring due the the timing of it. It just doesn't hold the same weight.

He's  not going to get in but in a redraft I'd want him on the Broncos everytime. I don't think Luck was over ranked by people in the slightest or the media. 

Ryan Grigson is overrated. 

Luck carried an under manned Colts team at the time to an AFC championship game. He was very goooood.

Edited by thebestever6

56 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

There's some truth to that, but coming from someone who called him a coward for retiring due the the timing of it. It just doesn't hold the same weight.

He's  not going to get in but in a redraft I'd want him on the Broncos everytime. I don't think Luck was over ranked by people in the slightest or the media. 

Ryan Grigson is overrated. 

Luck carried an under manned Colts team at the time to an AFC championship game. He was very goooood.

You know who's very good? Patrick Mahomes. At no point did Andrew Luck like some transcendent once in a generation talent.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Malik said:

You know who's very good? Patrick Mahomes. At no point did Andrew Luck like some transcendent once in a generation talent.

Patrick Mahomes has a laser rocket arm has a sniper attached to his right arm. And can ab lib better than anyone since bowling ball ben.

His play is just sexyyyyy it's  a panty dropper. Luck could manage an offense and a team better than anyone though. Captain Andrew Luck .

I hope he gave his powers to Andrew Lock space jam style in time.

Edited by thebestever6

36 minutes ago, Malik said:

Don't believe that was his argument though. Also, a transcendent once in a generation talent isn't a required to be a really good quarterback, which Andrew was. 

• Like 1