Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse:  FOX's Jay Glazer says Packers WR Davante Adams will play today vs. Chargers. Expected to be "limited" in his return.

He should at least give Bertrie credit. I feel like Bertie should go off on him on Twitter for stealing his scoop (days later) and not giving him credit.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

He should at least give Bertrie credit. I feel like Bertie should go off on him on Twitter for stealing his scoop (days later) and not giving him credit.

The social media circle jerk lives. Work each other boys. Pump each other hard.

I'm a bit depressed about Josh Jackson's progress, but that's an ego thing for me. I thought he was worth taking in the 1st and was utterly happy when he was picked up in the 2nd.

Apart from that, if there was ever a time in the season to have a comfortable mud-stomping from beginning to end, it'd be now.

7 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

has to move to safety for his NFL survivability.  We might as well attempt to make the transition now because its not gonna happen at corner.

That's a tough one at safety for me. I just dont like him being the last line of defense. Not what you call a good tackler.