Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

At least nobody in our division gains ground on us as long as the Raiders hold on.  Gotta get that deep playoff run for the Super Bowl run next year. 

Do not like what Pettine has been doing defensively the last three weeks.  Not one bit.  Talent and health are no longer excuses. 

We're not set on offense by any means either.  I know MVS has the talent.  Rodgers doesn't seem to think so, and that's all that matters.  I don't know how many times it takes for Rodgers to throw him ****ty passes or flat out not throw to him for people to see that.  I just feel like the only way to fix the receiver problem is to go out and sign one.  Rodgers ain't gonna throw the ball to no damn rookie. 

IDL solves the most problems for us in round one this year. 

ILB in round 2. 

OT in round three.

TE in 4 until we hit on one. 

WR in free agency. 

The WR market is Amari Cooper and then a bunch of dart throws like Robby Anderson.

You'd be better off drafting one and finding IDL and ILB in FA.

1 minute ago, 15412 said:

Z Smith better have enough green herb for everybody on the flight back.  Or maybe they had too much for too long last night.  That’s what they look like today

Maybe the confiscated weed is what started this entire downward spiral.  Z had plans for that ****