Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I'm sorry... Imagine thinking there is a better QB in the NFL RIGHT NOW than Russell Wilson. Imagine thinking that, RIGHT NOW, anyone other than Mahomes is on his level.

Mahomes is awesome but not on this level. Most of Russ’ offensive weapons won’t be starting on other teams 

Wilson elevates his weapons like Rodgers does. Doesn’t mean Mahomes can’t he just hasn’t done it yet 

4 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

And a MVP

Oh yeah, and it’s not even close IMO. Rodgers, Brady, Watson, CMac (would literally have to maintain this pace of YFS and TDs) are in range but I mean if voting was today I don’t see how Wilson doesn’t get all 50 votes. Surprised in award thread how many were giving nod to Rodgers.

Wilson has had like 1 bad week all year, working with pretty average supporting cast. Putting up insane numbers and  winning. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm sorry... Imagine thinking there is a better QB in the NFL RIGHT NOW than Russell Wilson. Imagine thinking that, RIGHT NOW, anyone other than Mahomes is on his level.

don't worry...media will immediately put Rodgers as MVP leader if Packers win next week (ignoring some of the stinkers he had this season)...Wilson should be MVP leader by some considerable distance

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Wilson is on Fire. He’s always been underrated and from all accounts is a good dude. I will never understand why Rodgers is on a lot of top ten GOAT lists and Wilson is viewed as almost a game manager by most fans. 

2 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

4th and 29, the immaculate deception or the year Rivers fumbled the center exchange against the Chiefs to miss the playoffs bro. It’s historically accurate to believe this team is capable of final destination level folly at the end of games. 

Yeah, it's not like we're not one of the most screwed up fans in crunch time!

There's a reason people feel and say that.

Everything was perfect today (except RZ offense), defense was lights out, O-line did a good job in the run game, no turnovers.... 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Mahomes is awesome but not on this level. Most of Russ’ offensive weapons won’t be starting on other teams 

Wilson elevates his weapons like Rodgers does. Doesn’t mean Mahomes can’t he just hasn’t done it yet 

I think you could have said that about his weapons before but not anymore he has a nice Duo with Metcalf and Lockett.   With that said being said yea the Chiefs offense is like 3x better weapons

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Comeon...Wilson is awesome but do you really think he doesn't have good offensive weapons now? Lockett is awesome and Metcalf also looks like a stud...Carson is also a pretty good RB (except his fumble issues)...these guys would start on most of the teams in the league

• Like 2