Unpopular culinary opinions

y*so*blu

40 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I read Steak n Shake is better than In n Out on Twitter and originally thought it was absurd, but now I think I'm starting to see the vision 🤔

In N Out is easily the most overrated fast food. Its mediocre. The ingredients are fresh, which is nice, but the fries absolutely stink and the burger is just good. Nothing great.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I read Steak n Shake is better than In n Out on Twitter and originally thought it was absurd, but now I think I'm starting to see the vision 🤔

Steak n Shake sucks.  Never had In n Out, but I can't imagine it can't beat they're awful, worthless fries and mediocre burgers.

Of course, Taco Bell > everything anyway.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

South

Never heard of Chicken Express.  And I'm a lifelong Tennessean.

Church's is better than the other chicken places anyway.

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

In N Out is easily the most overrated fast food. Its mediocre. The ingredients are fresh, which is nice, but the fries absolutely stink and the burger is just good. Nothing great.

Until people stop eating at McDonald's and BK, nothing is more overrated.

People complain about In N Out's fries, but they're the only ones that use actual potatoes. Everybody else uses frozen stuff, with garbage all over it. If you want your fries more crispy, order them that way. They'll do it.

In N Out has the best fast food burger by far. They season it the best, cook it the best, and it's fresh. The people that try to claim it's the best burger in the world are very wrong, but you cna't get a better burger in a drive thru.

5 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

In N Out has the best fast food burger by far. They season it the best, cook it the best, and it's fresh. The people that try to claim it's the best burger in the world are very wrong, but you cna't get a better burger in a drive thru.

I have an In N Out right down the road from me now - and I have to say, I still prefer Whataburger.

• Like 1