This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Anybody know if it's okay to drink when you have Covid-19? I've got some good beer that's likely gonna skunk before this quarantine is over (god damn you, companies that put your beer in bottles!) and I kinda want to drown myself in it.

If an old fashioned or a brewski don't help symptoms than this state is doomed.

Hang in there bud. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It, like any medicine, is processed by the liver. 

For oral meds, yes.
For IV dosing, suppositories, inhaled meds, sublingual etc they enter the bloodstream without passing through the liver first.

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

so you you're saying boof it and he's good?

The definition of a smart asss is somebody who can sit on a bowl of ice cream and tell you what flavor it is
Not sure if that works for beer - but the beer is already skunked so whaddya got to lose ?

• Like 1

God.  I love the Travel Channel.  Tons of Bigfoot stuff to watch.  Expedition Bigfoot.  Hunt for the Yeti.  These Woods are Haunted. They just go on and on and on.

Nice time to catchup on this stuff.

Bigfoot has been practicing social distancing for years and it's worked well for him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

God.  I love the Travel Channel.  Tons of Bigfoot stuff to watch.  Expedition Bigfoot.  Hunt for the Yeti.  These Woods are Haunted. They just go on and on and on.

Bigfoot has been practicing social distancing for years and it's worked well for him.

Bigfoot has herpa-syphal-aids.  The social distancing is because he is shunned.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I heard bigfoot was a carrier of the rona and he stayed away so we didn't contract it. Good guy bigfoot

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

The first 13 seconds...

• Like 1