TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

HOLY ***!

At first I was disgusted at the Steelers players in real time, but to be honest if I'm a Pittsburgh fan I'm damn proud of them right now regardless of what suspensions etc they get. Garrett's season is done, I'd reckon.

Edited by Billy86

Seriously. I ain't trying to make this into a Patriots thing but it's a legitimate gripe to bring this up with the inconsistent NFL punishments... Tom Brady gets 4 games for deflated balls, there HAS to be more than 4 games for ripping a dudes helmet off and trying to pummel a dude's head with it 

• Like 6

Just now, jrry32 said:

Let's be honest, Rudolph is an idiot. Tried to rip Garrett's helmet off and then tried to fight him without a helmet when the Steelers OL had Garrett backing away and the situation was starting to deescalate.

Dude stop defending trying to smash a dude in the face with his helmet, you look awful right now 

• Like 16

Just now, jrry32 said:

Let's be honest, Rudolph is an idiot. Tried to rip Garrett's helmet off and then tried to fight him without a helmet when the Steelers OL had Garrett backing away and the situation was starting to deescalate.

Are you really trying to victim blame here?

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Seriously. I ain't trying to make this into a Patriots thing but it's a legitimate gripe to bring this up with the inconsistent NFL punishments... Tom Brady gets 4 games for deflated balls, there HAS to be more than 4 games for ripping a dudes helmet off and trying to pummel a dude's head with it 

Probably not, guy.  After all, what did Garrett do with his cell phone?