TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I agree with you.

But if we are kind of making it a Patriot thing. The (previous) dirtiest thing I've ever seen by a player on a football field was by Gronk:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/g1mpm0kaauwdybbdpghj.mp4

And he was suspended only one game, and everyone forgot about it because it was Gronk.

Gronk didn't hit another man in the head with his helmet on a primetime game. Gronk should gave gotten more than a game, doesn't change that Garrett needs to be made an example of. 

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

I agree with you.

But if we are kind of making it a Patriot thing. The (previous) dirtiest thing I've ever seen by a player on a football field was by Gronk:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/g1mpm0kaauwdybbdpghj.mp4

And he was suspended only one game, and everyone forgot about it because it was Gronk.

I WILL TELL YOU, SIR, I AM OUTRAGED BY THAT ROB GRONKOWSKI! xD

Just now, Justwinning said:

Tone deaf

Anything for attention I guess 🤦‍♂️

Guess we should just talk about Jared Goff being below average and watch him rant for 2 days about how his dark web advanced stats actually have him at a first ballot hall of famer in the NFL and NBA somehow 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Nah i look at facts. 100% Rudolph provoked the entire thing. Anyone who says otherwise is a thug. Garrett reacted emotionally irresponsible. But 100% Rudolph started the whole thing. You are letting a horrifying visual,  effect reality. If Garrett never swung the helmet and everything else happened that did, we would all ve bashing Rudolph. Dont let the impact of a visual and a reaction alter the reality.

Lol you're a f*cking idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Guess we should just talk about Jared Goff being below average and watch him rant for 2 days about how his dark web advanced stats actually have him at a first ballot hall of famer in the NFL and NBA somehow 

LOL Goff is trash. Good luck with that contract.

@jrry32

Edited by Justwinning