TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

If Rudolph were seriously injured, I wouldn't be joking about this. If Rudolph ends up being seriously injured, I will apologize for joking about it.

It’s a stupid thing to joke about anyway? Adrenaline is legit, and I bet Rudolph has another concussion. Garrett is lucky he didn’t seriously injure him.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Yeah, not more cowardly than swinging a helmet at someone's face, sry bud, I know you're trying to make this about the Pats but I agree that Gronk should have been suspended longer. We've never seen someone use a weapon in a fight on an NFL field. Mason Rudolph recently came back from a concussion, so that should be extra sensitive for the nfl. 

It's not about the teams; just the acts I'm talking about. Garrett's was dirtier but Gronk's was 100% more cowardly. Not really debatable. An almost 300 pound TE blindside a corner on the ground? Garret got (rightfully) jumped for going after the QB with everyone watching and Olineman around him.

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

There's a possibility   there could be  criminal charges. Thou rare, is has happen.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/02/09/some-notable-on-ice-incidents-that-led-to-criminal-charges/

Rudolph came at him. The after the whistle stuff was started by Rudolph. Come on.

Obviously Garrett is going to get a long suspension, but that's absurd. 

• Like 3

Yall got to cut the crap. Rudolph started twice. You dont get to be a victim after you start a fight. Garrett is an idiot. But please teach your love ones that of you start some crap you domt get to determine the other person retaliation. Garrett is a moron. Mason was dumb and isnt a victim. Let's not go overboard on this. 

Garrett season might be done. Pouncey 2 or 3 games. Mason fined. Everybody move on. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rudolph came at him. The after the whistle stuff was started by Rudolph. Come on.

Obviously Garrett is going to get a long suspension, but that's absurd. 

It has nothing to do with who started it, It the use of the helmet as a weapon.