TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, Plat2 said:

So just because Garrett got provoked you can defend him when he tries to club another player with a helmet.

Maybe all the L's the Browns has had over the years has clouded your judgement moron.

Do not call people moron. Period. 

Just now, Plat2 said:

So just because Garrett got provoked you can defend him when he tries to club another player with a helmet.

Maybe all the L's the Browns has had over the years has clouded your judgement moron.

Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills. I've said - numerous times now - that Garrett's reaction was totally uncalled for and incredibly dirty. All I said is that it's also just flat out false to say that he was unprovoked.

You've called multiple members names now. I hope I won't be seeing you around for much longer. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

That dude was definitely a tough S.O.B. What happened though? I don't see anything in a quick google search.

Went intentionally low on Shawne Merriman late into a play and blew out his knee.  Merriman had definitely been chippy (it's Shawne Merriman, they dude talked a ton) throughout the game.  I'm just saying, that mentality among the old school OL is there; if someone goes at your QB in an excessive manner, the expectation is for you to be like Kevin Costner in "The Bodyguard" except with John Wick tactics if necessary.  It's a tone akin to brushing back (at minimum) the opposing team if one of your teammates is blatantly hit by a pitcher.  I'm not saying it's a smart policy, but this was the generation that was raised on the "if you don't come back with paint from the opponent's helmet on your own helmet, you weren't trying hard enough" mentality.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Went intentionally low on Shawne Merriman late into a play and blew out his knee.  Merriman had definitely been chippy (it's Shawne Merriman, they dude talked a ton) throughout the game.  I'm just saying, that mentality among the old school OL is there; if someone goes at your QB in an excessive manner, the expectation is for you to be like Kevin Costner in "The Bodyguard" except with John Wick tactics if necessary.  It's a tone akin to brushing back (at minimum) the opposing team if one of your teammates is blatantly hit by a pitcher.  I'm not saying it's a smart policy, but this was the generation that was raised on

Plus Shawne's body was barely being held together with steroids, bubble gum, and masking tape.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Mason is lucky he didn't get knocked out or even be in a coma. That was a hard swing from a 6'4 271 pound walking beast.

Which makes Mason the scariest guy in the NFL. Then again with a name like Mason, that should of been evident.

Edited by Bearerofnews