TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

True, though there are a number of precedents that could be applicable in this case, so they've got several to pick from: Haynesworth, Suh kicking the GB OL (I forget his name, it had a hyphen in it) in the balls after a play was over, realistically they could even go to some of the stuff Burfict did after the whistle (even though that stuff was never head contact, even the Andre Johnson/midget-corner-from-Tennessee-whose-name-I-never-remember brawl.

Edit: Cortland Finnegan.  His name was Cortland Finnegan.  I finally remembered!

Chant it like Robert Paulson

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

People are expecting to agree on who started the fight? Come on. It's been almost 30 years and there's still no consensus as to who's primarily at fault for this vicious brawl...

?width=258&version=1123073

It was the chick in the leather jacket's fault.  And no I'm not going to identify Tori by name because she doesn't deserve it.

Aw hell...

Just now, Troy Brown said:

You're supposed to defend one of the stupidest acts by an NFL player on a field since probably the 70s where players likely did steroids on the field?

Lol. What are you talking about. You dont got to defend it. Just give the usual company line every coach and player gives. I didnt see it or we will let the league handle it. Period. To go on and on about how horrible it was, and how he should be suspended is dumb. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

Lol. What are you talking about. You dont got to defend it. Just give the usual company line every coach and player gives. I didnt see it or we will let the league handle it. Period. To go on and on about how horrible it was, and how he should be suspended is dumb. 

Disagree. Real leadership holds people accountable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Pouncy shouldnt get anything imo

If it was just the punches, I would say fine the dude to discourage it and move on. But kicking a defenseless guy in the head is pretty bad imo. Even if he pouncy as an attempt to defend his QB, at that point it was straight retaliation